Color vision tests abnormal blue-yellow: 4 reports
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Color vision tests abnormal blue-yellow
Conditions that could cause Color vision tests abnormal blue-yellow
All Color vision tests abnormal blue-yellow symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
Do you have Color vision tests abnormal blue-yellow?
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Will you have Shock Lung with Advil?
- Will you have Lung Neoplasm Malignant with Clonidine?
- What to expect when you take Benadryl and have Idiopathic Rhinitis?
- Will you have Copd with Dexilant?
- Lorazepam and Butrans drug interaction
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Advil and have Shock Lung?
- Support group for people who take Clonidine and have Lung Neoplasm Malignant?
- Support group for people who take Dexilant and have Copd?
- Support group for people who take Lorazepam and Butrans
- Support group for people who take Tygacil and have Restlessness?
- Hi I am three girlfriend of a man with a inguinal hernia the size of a softball. He is a very...
- Charlene Vermeulen - I have extreme muscle stiffness and migraines caused by stiff jaw
- Hi I am three girlfriend off a man with a inguinal hernia the size of a softball. He is a very...
- My daughter is limping around the house. We tried mustard, salt, bananas, heating pad. I may need...
- Hi I'm fritz and I got oral thrush after I stop taking gabapentin. Looking for answers from the...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.