Color vision tests abnormal blue-yellow: 4 reports
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Color vision tests abnormal blue-yellow
Conditions that could cause Color vision tests abnormal blue-yellow
All Color vision tests abnormal blue-yellow symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you have Color vision tests abnormal blue-yellow? Share you experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- L-Theanine and Ibuprofen Sodium drug interaction
- Aricept and Bacillus Probiotics drug interaction
- Will you have Adenoma Sebaceum with Omeprazole?
- Will you have Antiphospholipid Syndrome with Ashwagandha?
- Will you have Breast Development In A Male with Rebif?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take L-Theanine and Ibuprofen Sodium
- Support group for people who take Aricept and Bacillus Probiotics
- Support group for people who take Omeprazole and have Adenoma Sebaceum?
- Support group for people who take Ashwagandha and have Antiphospholipid Syndrome?
- Support group for people who take Rebif and have Breast Development In A Male?
- What to expect when you take L-Theanine and Ibuprofen Sodium
- What to expect when you take Aricept and Bacillus Probiotics
- What to expect when you take Omeprazole and have Adenoma Sebaceum?
- What to expect when you take Ashwagandha and have Antiphospholipid Syndrome?
- What to expect when you take Rebif and have Breast Development In A Male?
- Drug comparison of Zoloft, Synthroid for a 40 year old woman
- A study for a 49 year old woman who takes Prinzide, Naprosyn
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Codamine
- Drug comparison of Soma Compound W/ Codeine, Klonopin for a 25 year old woman
- Drug comparison of Ciprofloxacin, Ativan, Zopiclone for a 24 year old woman
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.