Color vision tests abnormal: 65 reports
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Color vision tests abnormal
Conditions that could cause Color vision tests abnormal
All Color vision tests abnormal symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
Do you have Color vision tests abnormal?
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Will you have Colon Cancer with Morphine?
- Will you have Hepatic Mass with Biotin?
- Will you have Hyperglycemia with Clonazepam?
- Will you have Gait Disturbance with Activella?
- Will you have Weight Increased with Concerta?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Morphine and have Colon Cancer?
- Support group for people who take Biotin and have Hepatic Mass?
- Support group for people who take Clonazepam and have Hyperglycemia?
- Support group for people who take Activella and have Gait Disturbance?
- Support group for people who take Concerta and have Weight Increased?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.