Colorectal cancer metastatic: 12,420 reports
Colorectal cancer metastatic: Cancer of colon and rectal spreads to other parts
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Colorectal cancer metastatic
Conditions that could cause Colorectal cancer metastatic
Most common Colorectal cancer metastatic symptoms
- Diarrhea - (1,457 reports)
- Death - (857 reports)
- Nausea and vomiting - (809 reports)
- Nausea - (806 reports)
- Fatigue - (720 reports)
- Agranulocytosis - (657 reports)
- Fever - (599 reports)
- High blood pressure - (593 reports)
- Disease progression - (590 reports)
- Dehydration - (580 reports)
All Colorectal cancer metastatic symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you have Colorectal cancer metastatic? Share you experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
You may be interested in these posts
- Diagnosed with stage 4 June 2017 .cecum cancer spread to omentum and peritinium ruling out surgey. Further baseline scan today ( no chemo) significant agreesive growth in peritinium and omentum but not metastasised to any new sites E.g. Liver and lungs clear . Started folfox chemo 2nd clycle of...
More posts for: Colorectal cancer metastatic
- Will you have Systolic Dysfunction with Depakote?
- Yasmin and Glucophage drug interaction
- Cartia Xt and Phentermine drug interaction
- Will you have Ear Barotrauma with Kerlone?
- Will you have Ear Barotrauma with Gynorest?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Depakote and have Systolic Dysfunction?
- Support group for people who take Yasmin and Glucophage
- Support group for people who take Cartia Xt and Phentermine
- Support group for people who take Kerlone and have Ear Barotrauma?
- Support group for people who take Gynorest and have Ear Barotrauma?
- What to expect when you take Depakote and have Systolic Dysfunction?
- What to expect when you take Yasmin and Glucophage
- What to expect when you take Cartia Xt and Phentermine
- What to expect when you take Kerlone and have Ear Barotrauma?
- What to expect when you take Gynorest and have Ear Barotrauma?
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Rituxan
- A study for a 73 year old woman who takes Diovan Hct, Levo-t, Atorvastatin Calcium, Aspirin
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Inspra, Doxazosin Mesylate
- A study for a 51 year old woman who takes Zopiclone
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Kenalog-40
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.