Colorectal cancer metastatic: 12,420 reports
Colorectal cancer metastatic: Cancer of colon and rectal spreads to other parts
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Colorectal cancer metastatic
Conditions that could cause Colorectal cancer metastatic
Most common Colorectal cancer metastatic symptoms
- Diarrhea - (1,440 reports)
- Death - (857 reports)
- Nausea and vomiting - (809 reports)
- Nausea - (806 reports)
- Fatigue - (720 reports)
- Agranulocytosis - (657 reports)
- Fever - (599 reports)
- High blood pressure - (593 reports)
- Disease progression - (590 reports)
- Dehydration - (580 reports)
All Colorectal cancer metastatic symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
Do you have Colorectal cancer metastatic?
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
You may be interested in these posts
- Diagnosed with stage 4 June 2017 .cecum cancer spread to omentum and peritinium ruling out surgey. Further baseline scan today ( no chemo) significant agreesive growth in peritinium and omentum but not metastasised to any new sites E.g. Liver and lungs clear . Started folfox chemo 2nd clycle of...
More posts for: Colorectal cancer metastatic
- What to expect when you have Mania and Hypothermia?
- Will you have Troponin Increased with Naproxen?
- Will you have Thrombocytopenia with Unasyn?
- Will you have Headaches with Cardo?
- Will you have Weight with Pantoprazole?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Naproxen and have Troponin Increased?
- Support group for people who take Unasyn and have Thrombocytopenia?
- Support group for people who take Cardo and have Headaches?
- Support group for people who take Pantoprazole and have Weight?
- Support group for people who take Nitrol and have Muscle Fatigue?
- Hi I am three girlfriend of a man with a inguinal hernia the size of a softball. He is a very...
- Charlene Vermeulen - I have extreme muscle stiffness and migraines caused by stiff jaw
- Hi I am three girlfriend off a man with a inguinal hernia the size of a softball. He is a very...
- My daughter is limping around the house. We tried mustard, salt, bananas, heating pad. I may need...
- Hi I'm fritz and I got oral thrush after I stop taking gabapentin. Looking for answers from the...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.