Colostomy infection: 38 reports
Colostomy infection: Infection of colon opening out of body
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Colostomy infection
Conditions that could cause Colostomy infection
Most common Colostomy infection symptoms
- Urinary tract infection - (2 reports)
- Epididymitis - (2 reports)
- Dehydration - (2 reports)
- Anaemia - (2 reports)
- Pain - (2 reports)
- Rashes - (1 reports)
- Rash maculo-papular - (1 reports)
- Malaise - (1 reports)
- Hypersensitivity - (1 reports)
- Scrotal cyst - (1 reports)
All Colostomy infection symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you have Colostomy infection?
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Will you have Tss with Pancreatitis?
- Will you have Abdominal Pain with Mulberry?
- Will you have Dm with Trimethoprim?
- Will you have Tachycardia with Pepcid?
- What to expect when you take Losartan and have Eczema?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Pancreatitis and Tss?
- Support group for people who take Mulberry and have Abdominal Pain?
- Support group for people who take Trimethoprim and have Dm?
- Support group for people who take Pepcid and have Tachycardia?
- Support group for people who take Oracea and have Erythema?
- Hi my name is Adeline and I have ra and been on xeljanz for one week went swimming and can't get...
- I'm misty and have been suffering from Erythema-Nodosum for about 6 years and I feel like I am...
- My name is Liz, I am on 2000 keppra 300 phenytoin 150/200 Topomax. Uncontrolled according to my...
- Having lip swelling after 2 months on Humria. I have been taken off Humria 9 days ago. What if...
- I am 67, been on Humria for 2 months. Have lower lip swelling. Been off Humria for 9 days. Has...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.