Colour blindness acquired: 370 reports
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Colour blindness acquired
Conditions that could cause Colour blindness acquired
Most common Colour blindness acquired symptoms
- Injection site nodule - (3 reports)
- Injection site erythema - (3 reports)
- Injection site pain - (3 reports)
- Balance disorder - (3 reports)
- Nuclear magnetic resonance imaging abnormal - (3 reports)
- Autoimmune disorder - (2 reports)
- Swollen tongue - (1 reports)
- Rashes - (1 reports)
- Pharyngeal oedema - (1 reports)
- Coronary heart disease - (1 reports)
All Colour blindness acquired symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you have Colour blindness acquired? Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Will you have Roseolovirus Test Positive with Mycamine?
- Will you have Lumbar Spinal Stenosis with Norco?
- Will you have Movement - Uncoordinated with Intestinal Hypomotility?
- Will you have Loss Of Coordination with Intestinal Hypomotility?
- Will you have X-Ray Gastrointestinal Tract Abnormal with Labyrinthine Fistula?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Mycamine and have Roseolovirus Test Positive?
- Support group for people who take Norco and have Lumbar Spinal Stenosis?
- Support group for people who have Intestinal Hypomotility and Movement - Uncoordinated?
- Support group for people who have Intestinal Hypomotility and Loss Of Coordination?
- Support group for people who have Labyrinthine Fistula and X-Ray Gastrointestinal Tract Abnormal?
- What to expect when you take Mycamine and have Roseolovirus Test Positive?
- What to expect when you take Norco and have Lumbar Spinal Stenosis?
- What to expect when you have Intestinal Hypomotility and Movement - Uncoordinated?
- What to expect when you have Intestinal Hypomotility and Loss Of Coordination?
- What to expect when you have Labyrinthine Fistula and X-Ray Gastrointestinal Tract Abnormal?
- A study for a 84 year old man who takes Ventolin, Perindopril Erbumine, Spiriva, Symbicort
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Amlodipine
- A study for a 9 year old boy who takes Keflex
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Nucynta, Prilosec, Voltaren, Zopiclone, Methotrexate, Baclofen, Nucynta Er
- A study for a 13 year old girl who takes Prozac, Zantac
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.