Colour blindness acquired: 370 reports
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Colour blindness acquired
Conditions that could cause Colour blindness acquired
Most common Colour blindness acquired symptoms
- Injection site nodule - (3 reports)
- Injection site erythema - (3 reports)
- Injection site pain - (3 reports)
- Balance disorder - (3 reports)
- Nuclear magnetic resonance imaging abnormal - (3 reports)
- Autoimmune disorder - (2 reports)
- Rashes - (1 reports)
- Pharyngeal oedema - (1 reports)
- Coronary artery disease aggravated - (1 reports)
- Coronary heart disease - (1 reports)
All Colour blindness acquired symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
Do you have Colour blindness acquired?
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- What to expect when you take Remicade and have Calcium Ionised Abnormal?
- Will you have Cardiomyopathy with Myelodysplastic Syndrome?
- Will you have Joint Stiffness with Betaderm?
- Will you have Ataxia with Aceon?
- Will you have Bedridden with Paxil?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Myelodysplastic Syndrome and Cardiomyopathy?
- Support group for people who take Betaderm and have Joint Stiffness?
- Support group for people who take Aceon and have Ataxia?
- Support group for people who take Paxil and have Bedridden?
- Support group for people who take Arava and have The Flu?
- Hi i have been taking gabapentin on and off. I have developed severe leg xeamping in my left leg at...
- I have been on carboplatin since Jan. 2018 and have to stop it now because it's causing dangerous...
- I woke up with laryngitis which progressed to bronchitis. It took weeks for me to recover however...
- Hi. I’m a 33 year old woman and recently started taking singulair for allergies under my doctors...
- My name is Fred and I am having increased depression and anxiety since being put on Cellcept. I was...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.