Colour blindness: 668 reports
Color blindness (Colour blindness): Inability to view some colour
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Colour blindness
Conditions that could cause Colour blindness
All Colour blindness symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you have Colour blindness?
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
You may be interested in these posts
- Hey all, I'm smoking marijuana for almost a year. Mostly for fun and to relax. Last time I smoke was unforgetablle! Maybe after 20 min from start smoking, I have started to see colors more bright and clear. It fellt like seeing colors I have never seen. Is it happend to someone else here?
- I was told today that I had a red and green color deficiency. He asked me if I was on any new Meds but the only one that I told him that was worth checking was Rituxan.
More posts for: Colour blindness
- Will you have Pleural Fluid with Pseudomyxoma Peritonei?
- Will you have Fluid In The Chest with Pseudomyxoma Peritonei?
- Will you have Pleural Effusion with Pseudomyxoma Peritonei?
- Will you have Appetite Decreased with Exelon?
- Will you have Iddm with Bentyl?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Pseudomyxoma Peritonei and Pleural Fluid?
- Support group for people who have Pseudomyxoma Peritonei and Fluid In The Chest?
- Support group for people who have Pseudomyxoma Peritonei and Pleural Effusion?
- Support group for people who take Exelon and have Appetite Decreased?
- Support group for people who take Bentyl and have Iddm?
- My name is Paul I started having shortness of breath shortly after starting Lantus. I am...
- Hi, I'm a 68 year old woman with high blood pressure. I was given 5 mil of Bystolic in April and in...
- Hi I took Diclofenac a few months back to help with back and neck pain. I believe it helped but...
- I took Nardil for about a month and then suddenly got ill. I stopped taking it for about a month...
- My name is Chul-hoon Hong, South Korean, male 63. I have been taking CRESTOR (2.5 mg) for about 3.5...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.