Colour blindness: 668 reports
Color blindness (Colour blindness): Inability to view some colour
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Colour blindness
Conditions that could cause Colour blindness
All Colour blindness symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you have Colour blindness? Share you experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
You may be interested in these posts
- Hey all, I'm smoking marijuana for almost a year. Mostly for fun and to relax. Last time I smoke was unforgetablle! Maybe after 20 min from start smoking, I have started to see colors more bright and clear. It fellt like seeing colors I have never seen. Is it happend to someone else here?
- I was told today that I had a red and green color deficiency. He asked me if I was on any new Meds but the only one that I told him that was worth checking was Rituxan.
More posts for: Colour blindness
- Will you have Neurological Infection with Diabetes?
- Will you have Neck Pain with Thalomid?
- Will you have Stiff Neck with Thalomid?
- Will you have Neck Stiffness with Thalomid?
- Will you have Cervical Spine Pain with Thalomid?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Diabetes and Neurological Infection?
- Support group for people who take Thalomid and have Neck Pain?
- Support group for people who take Thalomid and have Stiff Neck?
- Support group for people who take Thalomid and have Neck Stiffness?
- Support group for people who take Thalomid and have Cervical Spine Pain?
- What to expect when you have Diabetes and Neurological Infection?
- What to expect when you take Thalomid and have Neck Pain?
- What to expect when you take Thalomid and have Stiff Neck?
- What to expect when you take Thalomid and have Neck Stiffness?
- What to expect when you take Thalomid and have Cervical Spine Pain?
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Procaine Hydrochloride
- A study for a 21 year old woman who takes Desogen, Melatonin
- A study for a 32 year old woman who takes Macrobid
- A study for a 64 year old woman who takes Toprol-xl, Fentanyl-25, Requip, Zetia, Neupro
- A study for a 44 year old woman who takes Vitamin D3, Silybum, Biotin, Xanax, Zinc Sulfate, Magnesium Citrate, Omega 3, Ascorbate
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.