Colour vision tests abnormal blue-yellow: 4 reports
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Colour vision tests abnormal blue-yellow
Conditions that could cause Colour vision tests abnormal blue-yellow
All Colour vision tests abnormal blue-yellow symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Will you have Euphoric Mood with Trileptal? - 4 seconds ago
- Ginger and Lan-Hiqui drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Dry Eyes with Nitroglycerin? - 20 seconds ago
- Will you have Tearing - Decreased with Nitroglycerin? - 20 seconds ago
- Will you have Eyes - Dry with Nitroglycerin? - 20 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 39 year old man who takes Testosterone - 13 minutes ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Magnesium Carbonate - an hour ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Magnesium Citrate - an hour ago
- Drug comparison of Advil, 8-hour Bayer for a 60 year old man - an hour ago
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Lasix, Tegretol-xr - an hour ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.