Colour vision tests abnormal blue-yellow: 4 reports
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Colour vision tests abnormal blue-yellow
Conditions that could cause Colour vision tests abnormal blue-yellow
All Colour vision tests abnormal blue-yellow symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
Do you have Colour vision tests abnormal blue-yellow?
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Will you have Nail Tinea with Fosamax?
- Will you have Purulence with Kenalog?
- Will you have Postpartum Disorder with Metoprolol Tartrate?
- Will you have Pleural Effusion with Ativan?
- Will you have Talipes with Haematotympanum?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Fosamax and have Nail Tinea?
- Support group for people who take Kenalog and have Purulence?
- Support group for people who take Metoprolol Tartrate and have Postpartum Disorder?
- Support group for people who take Ativan and have Pleural Effusion?
- Support group for people who have Haematotympanum and Talipes?
- My name is Fred and I am having increased depression and anxiety since being put on Cellcept. I was...
- I am taking Premarin for 25 years Two years ago developed angiodema
- Hi, my name is Diane. Has anyone had severe loss from this. I have two copies of the gene. Seeking...
- Hello, my name is Amanda and I am a 25 year old female. I am currently a 2nd year dental student. I...
- Hello. I have been taking Plaquenil for a year and a half. It has helped me with Lupus pain a lot....
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.