Colovesical fistula: 10 reports
Colovesical fistula: Abnormal connection of colon and that of the bladder
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Colovesical fistula
Conditions that could cause Colovesical fistula
All Colovesical fistula symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- What to expect when you take Asacol and have Muscle Cramps? - now
- Will you have Bunion with Atherosclerosis? - a second ago
- Humira and Nolvadex drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Penis Disorder with Atenolol? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Pain - Back with Coenzyme Q10? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 72 year old woman who takes Ramipril - an hour ago
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Diprosone - an hour ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Propranolol Hydrochloride, Provigil - an hour ago
- A study for a 42 year old man who takes Modafinil, Effexor Xr - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 23 year old woman who takes Lidocaine - 3 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.