Colovesical fistula: 10 reports
Colovesical fistula: Abnormal connection of colon and that of the bladder
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Colovesical fistula
Conditions that could cause Colovesical fistula
All Colovesical fistula symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you have Colovesical fistula?
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
You may be interested in these posts
- Hi I don't know if you can private message on here but my partner is soon to have Botox injections. He had surgery before this. Does this particular problem have an effect on your sex life at all? He won't tell me exactly what's wrong I'm just worried girlfriend who doesn't know much about...
More posts for: Colovesical fistula
- Will you have Singultus with Plavix?
- Will you have Streptococcal Abscess with Benadryl?
- Will you have Weight Decreased with Adempas?
- Will you have Coughing Up Blood with Actemra?
- Will you have Open Wound with Keppra?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Plavix and have Singultus?
- Support group for people who take Benadryl and have Streptococcal Abscess?
- Support group for people who take Adempas and have Weight Decreased?
- Support group for people who take Actemra and have Coughing Up Blood?
- Support group for people who take Keppra and have Open Wound?
- Hello....I'm a 48 year old female and have had 5 different episodes with k.s. now. Last year I went...
- I have factor five leidens heterozygous. I suffered painful muscles and joints for years . This...
- Hi, I'm 41and newly diagnosed with lupus, I was hopitalized with sepsis shock and that's when they...
- Hi I'm 41 and newly diagnosed with lupus. Just started taking celcep but I already had...
- Been suffering from hpv in mouth and pains around my ear and throat while speaking frm the last 1...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.