Coma uraemic: 28 reports
Coma uraemic: State of unconsciousness lasting more than six hours due to kidney failure
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Coma uraemic
Conditions that could cause Coma uraemic
All Coma uraemic symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
Do you have Coma uraemic?
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Will you have C. Difficile with Macrodantin?
- Will you have Lack Of Coordination with Botox?
- Will you have Phlebitis with Magnesium Sulfate?
- Will you have Erosive Oesophagitis with Promethazine?
- Will you have Thin Blood with Systemic Lupus Erythematosus?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Macrodantin and have C. Difficile?
- Support group for people who take Botox and have Lack Of Coordination?
- Support group for people who take Magnesium Sulfate and have Phlebitis?
- Support group for people who take Promethazine and have Erosive Oesophagitis?
- Support group for people who have Systemic Lupus Erythematosus and Thin Blood?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.