Common ichthyosis: 3 reports
Ichthyosis vulgaris (Common ichthyosis): Inherited skin disorders
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Common ichthyosis
Conditions that could cause Common ichthyosis
All Common ichthyosis symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
Do you have Common ichthyosis?
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Will you have Meningitis Aseptic with Gastritis?
- What to expect when you take Iscador and have Tracheal Injury?
- Will you have Swollen Eyelid with Pain?
- Will you have Insomnia with Smoking And Smokeless Tobacco?
- Will you have Wakefulness with Smoking And Smokeless Tobacco?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Gastritis and Meningitis Aseptic?
- Support group for people who have Pain and Swollen Eyelid?
- Support group for people who have Smoking And Smokeless Tobacco and Insomnia?
- Support group for people who have Smoking And Smokeless Tobacco and Wakefulness?
- Support group for people who have Smoking And Smokeless Tobacco and Sleeplessness?
- Hello....my name is sharon. I am currently and have been taking lorazapam for some time now. I...
- Recently diagnosed with Kidney CA, waiting to start treatment. Husband died this past December,...
- I started taking Protonix twice daily for gerd and eosinophilic esophagitis and now have an itchy...
- I've been taking Eliquis for 3 months and have had constant back and leg pain since.
- I had tried repatha and it nearly killed me,( High BP) then the Dr's wanted me to try Praluent. I...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.