Common ichthyosis: 3 reports
Ichthyosis vulgaris (Common ichthyosis): Inherited skin disorders
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Common ichthyosis
Conditions that could cause Common ichthyosis
All Common ichthyosis symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Metoprolol Succinate and Metronidazole drug interaction - now
- Will you have Babies And Diarrhea with Levothyroxine Sodium? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Frequent Urination with Sudafed? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Pain - Back with Arava? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Nonspecific Back Pain with Arava? - 9 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 16 year old boy who takes Seroquel - 25 minutes ago
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Cialis - 31 minutes ago
- A study for a 44 year old woman who takes Klonopin, Flexeril, Fish Oil, Ginger, Magnesium Citrate, Fioricet, Probiotics, Trokendi Xr, Minipress, Metformin, L-glutamine, Turmeric - 32 minutes ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Anoro Ellipta - an hour ago
- A study for a 50 year old man who takes Amlodipine, Vascepa, Bydureon Bcise, Valsartan - 2 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.