Confusion: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
We study 63,546 people who have Confusion. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Confusion
- Medications that treat Confusion and their effectiveness
- 3,364 drugs that are associated with Confusion
- 2,809 conditions that are associated with Confusion
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Confusion:
- Confusion in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Confusion in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Confusion in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Confusion treatments and how effective are they?
Common drugs associated with Confusion:
- Omeprazole: 2,066 reports
- Aspirin: 1,969 reports
- Prednisone: 1,754 reports
- Furosemide: 1,722 reports
- Metformin: 1,467 reports
- Lorazepam: 1,454 reports
- Loraz: 1,454 reports
- Lasix: 1,397 reports
- Zoloft: 1,318 reports
- Lyrica: 1,311 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Confusion:
- Confusion (3,364 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Confusion:
- Depression: 2,671 reports
- High blood pressure: 2,260 reports
- Pain: 2,092 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 1,507 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 1,239 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Confusion:
- Confusion (2,809 conditions)
Browse all Confusion symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Colecalciferol and Red Blood Cell Count Decreased - 3 seconds ago
- Travatan and Fistula Discharge - 22 seconds ago
- Clobetasol Propionate and Swelling Face - 30 seconds ago
- Aromasin and Cell Marker Increased - 39 seconds ago
- Rosuvastatin Calcium and Fibromyalgia - 50 seconds ago
- Magnevist and Hyzaar drug interaction - a minute ago
- Velcade and Adenoma Benign - a minute ago
- Sudafed and Accuneb drug interaction - a minute ago
- Restoril and Pleuritic Pain - a minute ago
- Hydrochlorothiazide and Sorilux drug interaction - a minute ago