Cramps - muscle: 10,659 reports
Muscle cramps (Cramps - muscle): Painful sensations caused by muscle contraction
Number of reports submitted per year:
Cramps - muscle treatments and how effective are they?
- Potassium chloride
- Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride
- Tizanidine hydrochloride
- Magnesium sulfate
- Magnesium oxide
- Quinidine sulfate
Drugs that could cause Cramps - muscle
Conditions that could cause Cramps - muscle
Most common Cramps - muscle symptoms
- Fatigue - (10 reports)
- Blood alkaline phosphatase increased - (7 reports)
- Abdominal pain upper - (7 reports)
- Aspartate aminotransferase increased - (7 reports)
- Headache - (6 reports)
- Consciousness - decreased - (5 reports)
- Abdominal pain - (5 reports)
- Concomitant disease progression - (5 reports)
- Blood urea increased - (5 reports)
- Hepatic encephalopathy - (5 reports)
All Cramps - muscle symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
Do you have Cramps - muscle?
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Cramps - Muscle (149 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- Lower leg cramps
- Hi! I'm new here! I was having leg cramps and got up to look on the internet about it!
- Hi, my husband takes Phenergan to help the severe nausea he gets from having Gastroparesis. The Phenergan cause a lot of muscle cramping. Is there anything to help stop the cramping?
- Hi I have been suffering from back of leg muscle cramp/ spasm. I take finasteride
- Anything I can do to stop the cramping in hands and feet?? HELP
More posts for: Cramps - muscle
- Will you have Immunodeficiency Disorders with Lorazepam?
- Will you have Abortion Spontaneous with Fioricet?
- Will you have Toothaches with Fanapt?
- Will you have Gallstones with Aredia?
- Will you have Uric Acid with Lamivudine?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Lorazepam and have Immunodeficiency Disorders?
- Support group for people who take Fioricet and have Abortion Spontaneous?
- Support group for people who take Fanapt and have Toothaches?
- Support group for people who take Aredia and have Gallstones?
- Support group for people who take Lamivudine and have Uric Acid?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.