Cramps - muscle: 10,659 reports
Muscle cramps (Cramps - muscle): Painful sensations caused by muscle contraction
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
Number of reports submitted per year:
Cramps - muscle treatments and how effective are they?
- Potassium chloride
- Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride
- Tizanidine hydrochloride
- Magnesium sulfate
- Magnesium oxide
- Quinidine sulfate
Drugs that could cause Cramps - muscle
Conditions that could cause Cramps - muscle
Most common Cramps - muscle symptoms
- Fatigue - (10 reports)
- Blood alkaline phosphatase increased - (7 reports)
- Abdominal pain upper - (7 reports)
- Aspartate aminotransferase increased - (7 reports)
- Headache - (6 reports)
- Consciousness - decreased - (5 reports)
- Abdominal pain - (5 reports)
- Concomitant disease progression - (5 reports)
- Blood urea increased - (5 reports)
- Hepatic encephalopathy - (5 reports)
All Cramps - muscle symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Zanaflex and Remeron drug interaction - now
- Protonix and Yellow Chaste Weed drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Radiation Exposure In Utero with Juarandi? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Wakefulness with Hiv Seroconversion Syndrome? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Sleeplessness with Hiv Seroconversion Syndrome? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 70 year old woman who takes Clonazepam, Melatonin, Magnesium Carbonate, L-theanine, Dilantin-125 - 7 minutes ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Bupropion Hydrobromide, Ritalin, Potassium, Ritalin La, Plaquenil, Linzess, Norvasc - 50 minutes ago
- Prediction of Vitamins for a 62 year old man - an hour ago
- A study for a 38 year old man who takes Ranitidine - an hour ago
- A study for a 74 year old man who takes Eliquis - an hour ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.