Crohn's disease: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Crohn's disease: condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract.
We study 311,574 people who have Crohn's disease. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Crohn's disease
- Medications that treat Crohn's disease and their effectiveness
- 2,444 drugs that are associated with Crohn's disease
- 1,936 conditions that are associated with Crohn's disease
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Crohn's disease:
- Crohn's disease in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Crohn's disease in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Crohn's disease in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Crohn's disease treatments and how effective are they?
- Amitriptyline hydrochloride
- Asacol hd
- Azathioprine sodium
- Balsalazide disodium
- Ciprofloxacin hydrochloride
- Dicyclomine hydrochloride
- Entocort ec
- Folic acid
- Loperamide hydrochloride
- Methotrexate sodium
- Prednisolone sodium phosphate
- Prednisone intensol
- Vitamin b12
- Vitamin d
Common drugs associated with Crohn's disease:
- Humira: 20,999 reports
- Remicade: 8,065 reports
- Prednisone: 7,967 reports
- Accutane: 7,519 reports
- Methotrexate: 4,579 reports
- Stelara: 3,791 reports
- Cimzia: 3,233 reports
- Azathioprine: 2,554 reports
- Imuran: 1,872 reports
- Pentasa: 1,718 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Crohn's disease:
- Crohn's disease (2,444 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Crohn's disease:
- Acne: 4,791 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 1,983 reports
- Pain: 1,966 reports
- High blood pressure: 1,721 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Crohn's disease:
- Crohn's disease (1,936 conditions)
Browse all Crohn's disease symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Trelegy Ellipta and Influenza Like Illness - 3 seconds ago
- Endometrial Cancer Metastatic and Nausea And Vomiting - 15 seconds ago
- Fentanyl Transdermal System and Traumatic Injury Of The Bladder And Urethra - 20 seconds ago
- Ceftriaxone Sodium and Nisoldipine drug interaction - 22 seconds ago
- Clopra and Gastritis Viral - 23 seconds ago
- Zantac and Ventricular Dysfunction - 27 seconds ago
- Tambocor and Polymyalgia Rheumatica - 31 seconds ago
- Valproate Sodium and Cyclosporine drug interaction - 50 seconds ago
- Pamine Forte and Pain - 57 seconds ago
- Cubicin and Vytorin drug interaction - a minute ago