Dacryostenosis congenital: 144 reports
Dacryostenosis congenital: Obstruction of the nasolacrimal duct- congenital
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common Dacryostenosis congenital symptoms
All Dacryostenosis congenital symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Dacryostenosis congenital
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Recent general studies
- What to expect when you take Imdur and Ramipril - now
- Will you have Ovulation Disorder with Enbrel? - a second ago
- How effective is Lidoderm for Neuralgia? - 2 seconds ago
- How effective is Lidoderm for Nerve Pain? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Mycosis Fungoides with Zyrtec? - 2 seconds ago
- How effective is Lidoderm for Postherpetic Neuralgia? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Upper Limb Fracture with Latuda? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Tearfulness with Gerd? - 4 seconds ago
- Duoneb and Pradaxa drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Gingival Erythema with Claritin? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 49 year old woman who takes Trulicity, Metformin, Simvastatin, Invokana - 37 minutes ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Avapro, Clarithromycin, Dexamethasone - 47 minutes ago
- A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Plavix, Lipitor, Clonazepam - an hour ago
- A study for a 42 year old man who takes Viagra, Vyvanse - an hour ago
- A study for a 34 year old man who takes Depakote - an hour ago
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Prednisolone - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Plaquenil - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Ativan, Topamax - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 34 year old man who takes Omega-3 Oil - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Adderall - 7 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.