Dark tongue: 106 reports
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Dark tongue treatments and how effective are they?
Drugs that could cause Dark tongue
Conditions that could cause Dark tongue
All Dark tongue symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Dark tongue
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Compare Blood Clots drugs:
Recent general studies
- Will you have Skin Hyperpigmentation with Vitamin E? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Raynaud'S Phenomenon with Bell'S Palsy? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Iodine Allergy with Lasix? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Hyperhidrosis with Gentamicin? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Perspiration - Excessive with Gentamicin? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Diaphoresis with Gentamicin? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Sweating - Excessive with Gentamicin? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Paraesthesia with Glipizide? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Lump In The Abdomen with Dilaudid? - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Abdominal Wall Defects with Dilaudid? - 9 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 58 year old man who takes Vitamin D3, Atorvastatin Calcium, Lansoprazole, Finasteride, Doxazosin Mesylate, Xiidra - an hour ago
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Protonix, Singulair, Robaxin, Dymista, Tramadol, Dicyclomine Hydrochloride, Meloxicam, Vitamin D, Tylenol, Mucinex, Loratadine - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Nexplanon, Nitrofurantoin for a 26 year old woman - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Protonix, Singulair, Robaxin, Dymista, Tramadol, Dicyclomine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3, Meloxicam, Tylenol, Mucinex, Loratadine - 3 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Armour Thyroid, Zyrtec Allergy, Hydrolyzed Collagen for a 81 year old woman - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old man who takes Amlodipine, Metformin, Ramipril - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old man who takes Saw Palmetto - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 55 year old man who takes Clonidine, L-methylfolate, Zyrtec, Xarelto, Prilosec, Dilaudid, Percocet, Metoprolol Tartrate, Simvastatin - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 55 year old man who takes Xarelto, L-methylfolate - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Humira, Candex, Plaquenil - 12 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.