Decreased eye contact: 150 reports
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Decreased eye contact
Conditions that could cause Decreased eye contact
All Decreased eye contact symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Decreased eye contact
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Recent general studies
- Will you have Blood Glucose Increased with Orencia? - now
- Will you have Abdominal Pain with Haldol? - now
- Will you have Stomachache with Haldol? - a second ago
- Will you have Pain - Abdomen with Haldol? - a second ago
- Will you have Belly Ache with Haldol? - a second ago
- Boys aged 10-19 who have High Blood Pressure with Oxcarbazepine - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Abdominal Cramps with Haldol? - 2 seconds ago
- Boys aged 10-19 who have Hypertension with Oxcarbazepine - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Stomach Pain with Haldol? - 2 seconds ago
- Boys aged 10-19 who have Htn with Oxcarbazepine - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Drug comparison of Meloxicam, Methotrexate, Sulfasalazine, Rifinah, B6 for a 42 year old woman - an hour ago
- A study for a 44 year old woman who takes Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Xarelto, Butorphanol Tartrate Preservative Free, Guanfacine Hydrochloride, Metoprolol Tartrate, Wellbutrin Sr, Lisinopril - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Janumet, Fenofibrate - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 51 year old man who takes Metoprolol Succinate - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Lomotil, Lexapro - 4 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Atenolol, Toprol-xl for a 70 year old woman - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Pineal Hormone - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 2 year old boy who takes Cetirizine Hydrochloride - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 53 year old woman who takes Methotrexate, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Folic Acid - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 72 year old man who takes Norco - 13 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.