Decreased skin turgor: 4 reports
Skin turgor (Decreased skin turgor): Skin's ability to change shape and return to normal (elasticity)
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Decreased skin turgor
Conditions that could cause Decreased skin turgor
All Decreased skin turgor symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you have Decreased skin turgor? Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Analysis tools (to study 685 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Will you have Early Satiety with Avm - Cerebral?
- Will you have Ra with Aspirin?
- Will you have Exomphalos with Tramadol?
- Will you have Mania with Bipolar Affective Disorder?
- Will you have Haemobilia with Glossitis?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Avm - Cerebral and Early Satiety?
- Support group for people who take Aspirin and have Ra?
- Support group for people who take Tramadol and have Exomphalos?
- Support group for people who have Bipolar Affective Disorder and Mania?
- Support group for people who have Glossitis and Haemobilia?
- What to expect when you have Avm - Cerebral and Early Satiety?
- What to expect when you take Aspirin and have Ra?
- What to expect when you take Tramadol and have Exomphalos?
- What to expect when you have Bipolar Affective Disorder and Mania?
- What to expect when you have Glossitis and Haemobilia?
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Levora 0.15/30-21, Adderall 20, Escitalopram
- A study for a 38 year old man who takes Hctz, Pramipexole Dihydrochloride, Atorvastatin Calcium
- A study for a 33 year old man who takes Oracea
- A study for a 48 year old man who takes Flexeril, Oxybutynin
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Ciprofloxacin, Flagyl
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.