Decreased skin turgor: 4 reports
Skin turgor (Decreased skin turgor): Skin's ability to change shape and return to normal (elasticity)
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Decreased skin turgor
Conditions that could cause Decreased skin turgor
All Decreased skin turgor symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Will you have Hypoglycemia with Bortezomib? - a second ago
- Will you have Insulin Shock with Bortezomib? - a second ago
- Marijuana and Atis drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Hypoglycaemia with Bortezomib? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Low Blood Sugar with Bortezomib? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Euphoric Mood with Metoclopramide? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Rapid Heart Beat with Misoprostol? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Fast Heart Rate with Misoprostol? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Heart Rate Increased with Misoprostol? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Drug Hypersensitivity with Advil? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 75 year old man who takes Pravastatin Sodium - an hour ago
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Acetyl-carnitine, Saw Palmetto, Herba Ginkgo Biloba - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 51 year old man who takes Crestor, Otezla - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 74 year old man who takes Losartan - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Remicade - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Adderall 30, Vistaril, Naltrexone Hydrochloride, Lamictal, Lexapro - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 79 year old man who takes Phenylephrine Hydrochloride - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old woman who takes Prolia - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Amlodipine; Valsartan - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 27 year old woman who takes Xanax - 8 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.