Dementia: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
We study 41,472 people who have Dementia. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Medications that treat Dementia and their effectiveness
- 2,278 drugs that are associated with Dementia
- 1,749 conditions that are associated with Dementia
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Dementia treatments and how effective are they?
Common drugs associated with Dementia:
- Aspirin: 1,644 reports
- Apixaban: 887 reports
- Nuplazid: 835 reports
- Omeprazole: 799 reports
- Revlimid: 798 reports
- Seroquel: 770 reports
- Furosemide: 748 reports
- Eliquis: 707 reports
- Metformin: 700 reports
- Aricept: 692 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Dementia:
- Dementia (2,278 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Dementia:
- Parkinson's disease: 1,737 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 1,220 reports
- High blood pressure: 1,056 reports
- Multiple myeloma: 978 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 966 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Dementia:
- Dementia (1,749 conditions)
Browse all Dementia symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Lanoxin and Pradaxa drug interaction - 29 seconds ago
- Rifampin and Haloperidol drug interaction - 59 seconds ago
- Modafinil and Dapsone drug interaction - a minute ago
- Escitalopram and Keppra drug interaction - a minute ago
- Androgel and Taste - Impaired - a minute ago
- Doxylamine Succinate and Fabrazyme drug interaction - a minute ago
- Rowasa and Vyvanse drug interaction - a minute ago
- Norco and Cialis drug interaction - 2 minutes ago
- Aromasin and Diabetes Mellitus Aggravated - 2 minutes ago
- Finasteride and Raynaud'S Phenomenon - 2 minutes ago