Diabetic type 2
We study 242,391 reports of Diabetic type 2 now. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:
- Medications that treat Diabetic type 2 and their effectiveness
- Drugs that could cause Diabetic type 2
- Conditions that could cause Diabetic type 2
- Common Diabetic type 2 symptoms
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
Number of reports submitted per year:
Diabetic type 2 treatments and how effective are they?
- Actoplus met
- Glipizide and metformin hydrochloride
- Glucophage xr
- Glucotrol xl
- Glyburide and metformin hydrochloride
- Humalog kwikpen
- Humalog pen
- Humulin r
- Janumet xr
- Kombiglyze xr
- Lantus solostar
- Levemir flexpen
- Metformin hydrochloride
- Metformin hydrochloride; repaglinide
Drugs that could cause Diabetic type 2
Conditions that could cause Diabetic type 2
Most common Diabetic type 2 symptoms
- Blood glucose increased - (33,419 reports)
- Nausea - (20,397 reports)
- Nausea aggravated - (18,327 reports)
- Weight decreased - (14,798 reports)
- Blood glucose decreased - (10,121 reports)
- Diarrhea - (9,045 reports)
- Bladder cancer - (8,209 reports)
- Nausea and vomiting - (7,844 reports)
- Appetite - decreased - (7,828 reports)
- Dizziness - (7,401 reports)
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Diabetic type 2
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Al-Hamdy RA, "Assessment of electrolytes and HbA1c in type 2 diabetic patients using metformin and evaluation of guidelines obedience regarding renal impairment", J.Thi-Qar Sci., 2015 Jan .
All Diabetic type 2 symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Ear Pruritus with Maxzide? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Migraine with Nuvaring? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Photosensitivity Reaction with Cleocin T? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Myasthenia Gravis Crisis with Prilosec? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Migraines with Nuvaring? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Blood Glucose Increased with Phentermine Hydrochloride? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Ocular Larva Migrans with Vitamin C? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Rash Papular with Advair Hfa? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Impaired Driving Ability with Elidel? - 10 seconds ago
- Will you have Acute Respiratory Failure with Mirapex? - 11 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 52 year old man who takes Diovan, Metformin, Avandia - 16 minutes ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Amlodipine, Losartan Potassium - 24 minutes ago
- A study for a 52 year old man who takes Glipizide, Cozaar, Metformin - 42 minutes ago
- A study for a 49 year old man who takes Carvedilol - an hour ago
- A study for a 44 year old man who takes Xarelto, Lamictal - an hour ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Pantoprazole - 7 hours ago
- Prediction of Adderall 20, Adderall Xr 20 for a 33 year old man - 7 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Atorvastatin Calcium, Losartan, Coq10, Jardiance, Saw Palmetto for a 64 year old man - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Lithium Carbonate, Xanax, Inderal, Cymbalta, Seroquel, Buspar, Celexa - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 75 year old woman who takes Synthroid, Estradiol - 10 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.