Dizziness: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
We study 535,618 people who have Dizziness. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Dizziness
- Medications that treat Dizziness and their effectiveness
- 4,688 drugs that are associated with Dizziness
- 5,365 conditions that are associated with Dizziness
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Dizziness:
- Dizziness in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Dizziness in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Dizziness in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Dizziness treatments and how effective are they?
Common drugs associated with Dizziness:
- Aspirin: 26,539 reports
- Prednisone: 18,583 reports
- Metformin: 16,224 reports
- Humira: 14,804 reports
- Omeprazole: 14,755 reports
- Lyrica: 14,707 reports
- Lisinopril: 14,542 reports
- Gabapentin: 13,438 reports
- Amlodipine: 13,369 reports
- Cymbalta: 13,318 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Dizziness:
- Dizziness (4,688 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Dizziness:
- High blood pressure: 30,273 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 27,124 reports
- Depression: 21,440 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 21,135 reports
- Pain: 17,818 reports
- Osteoporosis: 14,504 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Dizziness:
- Dizziness (5,365 conditions)
Browse all Dizziness symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Prednisone and Radiation Fibrosis - 2 seconds ago
- Symbyax and Type 1 Diabetes - 4 seconds ago
- Toothaches and White Blood Cell Count Increased - 10 seconds ago
- Skelaxin and Insomnia - 11 seconds ago
- Phosphatidyl Serine and Zofran drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Xgeva and Scab - 12 seconds ago
- Trovan and Subconjunctival Hemorrhage - 12 seconds ago
- Saccharomyces Boulardii and Consciousness - Decreased - 13 seconds ago
- Chlordiazepoxide And Amitriptyline Hydrochloride vs. Protonix - 16 seconds ago
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease in Morphine, how severe and when it was recovered? - 19 seconds ago