Drug abuse and dependence: 42,976 reports
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drug abuse and dependence treatments and how effective are they?
- Methadone hydrochloride
- Methamphetamine hydrochloride
- Buprenorphine hydrochloride
- Adderall 30
- Cocaine plant
- Adderall 20
- Naltrexone hydrochloride
- Amphetamine sulfate
- Tramadol hydrochloride
- Buprenorphine hydrochloride and naloxone hydrochloride
Drugs that could cause Drug abuse and dependence
Conditions that could cause Drug abuse and dependence
Most common Drug abuse and dependence symptoms
- Drug dependence - (687 reports)
- Overdose - (456 reports)
- Sopor - (405 reports)
- Death - (215 reports)
- Nausea and vomiting - (209 reports)
- Loss of consciousness - (201 reports)
- Intentional overdose - (192 reports)
- Drug withdrawal syndrome - (184 reports)
- Drowsiness - (165 reports)
- Intentional self-injury - (162 reports)
All Drug abuse and dependence symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you have Drug abuse and dependence?
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
You may be interested in these posts
- Hi My name is Kathy My son uses cocaine and take lethothyroxine for hypothyroidism I'm interested to know the dangers of this combination My son is 22 yrs old
- Hi iam mark. Im being dependent with this drug
- Wondering about interactions of cocaine and 800mgs of Aleve pm then didn't look at package seeing it was Aleve PM my body is use to the dosage for headaches
- I depend on B12 injections after suffering from near fatal peritonitis, which has stopped my body absorbing B12. I have also become a habitual cocaine user to help me maintain a social life without being exhausted.
- I'm 23 years old and i am taked valproic acid for the last 5 years. In the last 2 years I have taked a lot of LSD, like 3 times in a month. Now, i started to feel my brain more sensible. Can anyone know some information or advise for me?
More posts for: Drug abuse and dependence
- Will you have Walking During Sleep with Lorazepam?
- Will you have Gerd with Amisulpride?
- Will you have Compulsive Hair Pulling with Phentermine?
- Will you have Copd with Metronidazole Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Haemangioma with Miralax?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Lorazepam and have Walking During Sleep?
- Support group for people who take Amisulpride and have Gerd?
- Support group for people who take Phentermine and have Compulsive Hair Pulling?
- Support group for people who take Metronidazole Hydrochloride and have Copd?
- Support group for people who take Miralax and have Haemangioma?
- Been taking Aciclovir on and off for years I am 66 year old female and now have cystitis while on...
- Been on Aciclovir on and on for years, Now having reaction Cystitus I am 66 year old female
- I have the red patches on my scalp also, started shortly after I started the Xeljanz. I read where...
- I have red spots all over my scalp and some on my face since taking this medicine. It is one of...
- Hi I'm Jeanine. I have high blood pressure and took lisinopril for several years. A couple months...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.