Electrocardiogram st-t change: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
We study 1,070 people who have Electrocardiogram st-t change. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Medications that treat Electrocardiogram st-t change and their effectiveness
- 872 drugs that are associated with Electrocardiogram st-t change
- 392 conditions that are associated with Electrocardiogram st-t change
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Common drugs associated with Electrocardiogram st-t change:
- Vioxx: 131 reports
- Fosamax: 130 reports
- Aspirin: 125 reports
- Digoxin: 118 reports
- Lasix: 104 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Electrocardiogram st-t change:
- Electrocardiogram st-t change (872 drugs)
Browse all Electrocardiogram st-t change symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Valtrex and Bisoprolol Fumarate drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Lovenox and Proctalgia - 8 seconds ago
- Buspirone Hcl and Cellulitis Aggravated - 14 seconds ago
- Wixela Inhub and Death - 17 seconds ago
- Advil and Canker Sores - 17 seconds ago
- Vicoprofen and Fainting - 19 seconds ago
- Doxycycline Hyclate and Levocetirizine Hydrochloride drug interaction - 20 seconds ago
- Paxil Cr and Haematocrit Decreased - 21 seconds ago
- Sudafed and Triamcinolone Acetonide drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
- Tamsulosin and Muscle Function Loss - 24 seconds ago