Failed back surgery syndrome: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Failed back surgery syndrome: persistent pain following back surgery.
We study 80 people who have Failed back surgery syndrome. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Failed back surgery syndrome
- Medications that treat Failed back surgery syndrome and their effectiveness
- Drugs that are associated with Failed back surgery syndrome
- Conditions that are associated with Failed back surgery syndrome
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Failed back surgery syndrome:
- Failed back surgery syndrome in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Failed back surgery syndrome in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Failed back surgery syndrome in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Failed back surgery syndrome treatments and how effective are they?
Browse all Failed back surgery syndrome symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Vitamin B6 and Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardia - 4 seconds ago
- Ativan and Emcyt drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Savella and Birth Control - 12 seconds ago
- Somavert and Pituitary Tumor - 17 seconds ago
- Lovaza and Heart Palpitations - 20 seconds ago
- Levoxyl and Metronidazole drug interaction - 31 seconds ago
- Atenolol and Rash Papular - 41 seconds ago
- Trulicity and Diabetic Nephropathy - 49 seconds ago
- Coq and Calcium drug interaction - 49 seconds ago
- Sublimaze Preservative Free and Ventricular Tachycardia - 53 seconds ago