Fainting: 84,061 reports
Fainting: Loss of consciousness and postural tone
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and find Care Guides.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Fainting treatments and how effective are they?
Drugs that could cause Fainting
Conditions that could cause Fainting
Most common Fainting symptoms
- High blood pressure - (169 reports)
- Nausea - (94 reports)
- Headache - (94 reports)
- Loss of consciousness - (92 reports)
- Fall - (92 reports)
- Dizziness - (86 reports)
- Death - (84 reports)
- Fatigue - (83 reports)
- Drug ineffective - (80 reports)
- Hypotension - (57 reports)
All Fainting symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you have Fainting?
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Fainting (158 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- HELLO I AM TRYING TO LEARN MORE ABOUT ZOCOR AND SYNCOPE. ER DOCTOR PUT ME ON ZOCOR. MY CHOLESTEROL WAS 210. I STOPPED TAKING ZOCOR AFTER RESEARCHING. I JUST WANT TO KNOW SIDE EFFECTS OTHERS HAVE FROM SYNCOPE. I WOULD BE GRATEFUL IF GROUP ALLOWED ME TO BECOME A MEMBER.
- Blackouts twice from (my own research) a UTI. No symptoms beforehand, hence no warning.... just UTI diagnosis in the hospital. Each incident resulting in a fracture (vertabrae once and hip once). This condition seems to be chronic with me. Some lessening with treatment but my research...
- I have primary SS. I have experienced several fainting episodes. I drink pkenty of water and coconut water with electrolytes. I eat a healthy almost all GF and dairy free diet. Very little red meat. (Maybe once a month)
- Hello looking to help my mom
- Recently felt like fainting. Started Singulair 10 days ago
More posts for: Fainting
- Will you have Bite with Bystolic?
- Will you have Stiff Lung with Bilivist?
- Will you have Unresponsive To Stimuli with Acyclovir Sodium?
- Will you have Tb Skin Test with Cellcept?
- Will you have Pancreatitis with Bentyl?
- Will you have Taciturnity with Suprep Bowel Prep Kit?
- Will you have Spinal Osteoarthritis with Nyquil?
- Will you have Headache with Diclofenac?
- Will you have Pain - Head with Diclofenac?
- Will you have Frequent Headaches with Diclofenac?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.