Fear of disease: 1,614 reports
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Fear of disease
Conditions that could cause Fear of disease
Most common Fear of disease symptoms
- Stress and anxiety - (2 reports)
- Weight decreased - (1 reports)
- Breathing difficulty - (1 reports)
- Erythema multiforme - (1 reports)
- Migraine - (1 reports)
- Sepsis - (1 reports)
- Infection - (1 reports)
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder - (1 reports)
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder - (1 reports)
All Fear of disease symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you have Fear of disease?
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Will you have Sinusitis with Tessalon?
- Will you have Hyperphagia with Lopurin?
- Will you have Pain - Muscles with Glipizide?
- Will you have Side Pain with Vitamin B12?
- Will you have Polydipsia with Fentanyl?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Tessalon and have Sinusitis?
- Support group for people who take Lopurin and have Hyperphagia?
- Support group for people who take Glipizide and have Pain - Muscles?
- Support group for people who take Vitamin B12 and have Side Pain?
- Support group for people who take Fentanyl and have Polydipsia?
- Unnerving feeling of involuntarily tremors. Would like at least to have anot explanation. Would...
- My wife has been on Anastrazole for 2 years..3 more to go. She has no desire to eat,but blames that...
- Hi new to the group .just trying to figure out why the tremor. I had it before I started hydra
- Hi, I just wondered if anyone else had crazy problems on this drug. I was on atorvastin for 2...
- Hello, I just had my 2nd round of Cisplatin 5 days ago. The metallic taste in my mouth is...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.