Fibroadenoma: 56 reports
Lumps in the breasts (Fibroadenoma): An area of swelling or growth in breast
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and find Care Guides.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Fibroadenoma
Conditions that could cause Fibroadenoma
All Fibroadenoma symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you have Fibroadenoma?
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Fibroadenoma (9 members)
You may be interested in these posts
More posts for: Fibroadenoma
- Will you have Cardiac Amyloidosis with Diovan?
- Will you have Stiff Heart Syndrome with Diovan?
- Will you have Senile Amyloidosis with Diovan?
- Will you have Mycosis Fungoides with Hydrochlorothiazide?
- Will you have Primary Cardiac Amyloidosis - Al Type with Diovan?
- Will you have Amyloidosis - Senile with Diovan?
- Will you have Amyloidosis - Cardiac with Diovan?
- Will you have Secondary Cardiac Amyloidosis - Aa Type with Diovan?
- Valium and Avena Sativa drug interaction
- Will you have Sleep Disorder with Patanase?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.