Foetal exposure during pregnancy: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Foetal exposure during pregnancy: exposing your unborn child to contraindicated in pregnancy leads birth defect.
We study 84,614 people who have Foetal exposure during pregnancy. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Medications that treat Foetal exposure during pregnancy and their effectiveness
- 1,651 drugs that are associated with Foetal exposure during pregnancy
- 1,072 conditions that are associated with Foetal exposure during pregnancy
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Common drugs associated with Foetal exposure during pregnancy:
- Oxycontin: 4,322 reports
- Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen: 3,067 reports
- Paxil: 2,738 reports
- Lamotrigine: 2,471 reports
- Dilaudid: 2,384 reports
- Zofran: 2,115 reports
- Levetiracetam: 2,054 reports
- Prozac: 1,961 reports
- Humira: 1,960 reports
- Percocet: 1,842 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Foetal exposure during pregnancy:
- Foetal exposure during pregnancy (1,651 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Foetal exposure during pregnancy:
- Depression: 3,790 reports
- Hiv infection: 3,625 reports
- Epilepsy: 2,921 reports
- High blood pressure: 1,266 reports
- Hypothyroidism: 972 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Foetal exposure during pregnancy:
- Foetal exposure during pregnancy (1,072 conditions)
Browse all Foetal exposure during pregnancy symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Roxicodone and Hair Color Changes - 5 seconds ago
- Fioricet and Hepatic Encephalopathy - 7 seconds ago
- Pyrazinamide and Febuxostat drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Primaxin and Aggression - 14 seconds ago
- Evening Primrose Oil and Hair Loss - 18 seconds ago
- Zejula and Aortic Aneurysm - 22 seconds ago
- Vitamin B and Mestinon drug interaction - 24 seconds ago
- Xolair and Clostridium Difficile Colitis - 24 seconds ago
- Vancoled and Digoxin drug interaction - 40 seconds ago
- Colestid and Ramipril drug interaction - 43 seconds ago