Fungal nail infection: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
We study 9,537 people who have Fungal nail infection. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Fungal nail infection
- Medications that treat Fungal nail infection and their effectiveness
- 1,605 drugs that are associated with Fungal nail infection
- 1,016 conditions that are associated with Fungal nail infection
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available for the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Fungal nail infection:
- Fungal nail infection in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Fungal nail infection in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Fungal nail infection in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Fungal nail infection treatments and how effective are they?
Common drugs associated with Fungal nail infection:
All the drugs that are associated with Fungal nail infection:
- Fungal nail infection (1,605 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Fungal nail infection:
All the conditions that are associated with Fungal nail infection:
- Fungal nail infection (1,016 conditions)
Browse all Fungal nail infection symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Folate and Diverticulum - a second ago
- Brilinta and Dizziness Exertional - 4 seconds ago
- Plaquenil and Zonisamide drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Escitalopram Oxalate vs. Amitriptyline Hydrochloride - 12 seconds ago
- Stromectol and Malaise - 30 seconds ago
- Levothyroxine Sodium and Stress Symptoms - 35 seconds ago
- Lyrica and Transplant Failure - 38 seconds ago
- Diovan Hct and Psoriasis - 40 seconds ago
- Albuterol and Gastrointestinal Hypomotility - 41 seconds ago
- Diovan Hct and Sinemet drug interaction - 47 seconds ago