G-6-pd deficiency: 196 reports
Glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency (G-6-pd deficiency): Body doesn't have enough of the enzyme glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
Number of reports submitted per year:
All G-6-pd deficiency symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have G-6-pd deficiency
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Recent general studies
- Will you have Hyperlipoproteinemia with Fluorescite? - now
- Will you have Hyperlipidemia with Fluorescite? - now
- Will you have Hypercholesterolemia with Fluorescite? - now
- Will you have Hypercholesterolaemia with Fluorescite? - now
- Will you have High Cholesterol with Fluorescite? - now
- Will you have High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides with Fluorescite? - now
- What to expect when you take Cozaar and Dyazide - now
- Will you have Dyslipidemia with Fluorescite? - a second ago
- Will you have Decompression Sickness with Vercyte? - a second ago
- Will you have Blood Triglycerides Abnormal with Fluorescite? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Avapro, Clarithromycin, Dexamethasone - 22 minutes ago
- A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Plavix, Lipitor, Clonazepam - 35 minutes ago
- A study for a 42 year old man who takes Viagra, Vyvanse - 42 minutes ago
- A study for a 34 year old man who takes Depakote - an hour ago
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Prednisolone - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Plaquenil - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Ativan, Topamax - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 34 year old man who takes Omega-3 Oil - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Adderall - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Xopenex, Singulair - 7 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.