Galactorrhea aggravated: 3 reports
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Galactorrhea aggravated
Conditions that could cause Galactorrhea aggravated
All Galactorrhea aggravated symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Galactorrhea aggravated
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Recent general studies
- Imodium and Dambrose drug interaction - now
- Will you have Infantile Eczema with Mycophenolic Acid? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Dermatitis - Atopic with Mycophenolic Acid? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Atopic Eczema with Mycophenolic Acid? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Eczema with Mycophenolic Acid? - 2 seconds ago
- Side effect comparison of Minocycline Hydrochloride and Methotrexate Lpf - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Peritoneal Effusion with Wellbutrin? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Decreased Bronchial Secretion with Trileptal? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Hospitalisation with Soma Compound? - 4 seconds ago
- Cymbalta and Nexium drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Lyrica - 6 minutes ago
- Prediction of Hydroxyzine for a 23 year old woman - an hour ago
- A study for a 57 year old man who takes Bisoprolol Fumarate, Ramipril - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 72 year old man who takes Flomax - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 57 year old man who takes Ezetimibe - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Promethazine, Zofran, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Remeron, Xanax - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Cymbalta - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Losartan Potassium, Flecainide Acetate - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Azithromycin - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Celexa, Lotrel, Zyrtec Allergy - 9 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.