Galactosemia: 1 reports
Galactosemia: Inability to use sugar
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Galactosemia
Conditions that could cause Galactosemia
All Galactosemia symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Galactosemia
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Recent general studies
- Will you have Acute Cholecystitis (Gallstones) with Aripiprazole? - now
- Will you have Conjunctival Filtering Bleb Leak with Tradjenta? - a second ago
- Will you have Diffuse Panbronchiolitis with Moringa? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Deep Venous Thrombosis with Azathioprine? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Dvt with Azathioprine? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Blood Clot In The Legs with Azathioprine? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Deep Vein Thrombosis with Azathioprine? - 3 seconds ago
- Entyvio and Cortenema drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Norgesic Forte and Cetirizine Hydrochloride drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Potassium - High with Indapamide? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 63 year old woman who takes Hygroton - 38 seconds ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Ms Contin, Cymbalta, Zanaflex, Xanax - 33 minutes ago
- A study for a 81 year old man who takes Coreg, Atenolol - 40 minutes ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Prednisone, Lisinopril - an hour ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Maxalt - an hour ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Omeprazole - 2 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Mirtazapine, Seroquel, Tizanidine Hydrochloride for a 37 year old man - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old man who takes Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Simvastatin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 51 year old woman who takes Paracetamol - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Cannabis - 5 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.