Gallbladder gangrene: 11 reports
Gallbladder gangrene: Death of tissue in the gallbladder
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Gallbladder gangrene
Conditions that could cause Gallbladder gangrene
All Gallbladder gangrene symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Gallbladder gangrene
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Recent general studies
- What to expect when you take Eliquis and Clotrimazole And Betamethasone Dipropionate - now
- What to expect when you take Gravol and have Quit Smoking? - now
- Solu-Medrol and Kayexalate drug interaction - now
- Ultracet and Primidone drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Rabbit Syndrome with Azathioprine? - 2 seconds ago
- Conray and Pravachol drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Nandrolone Decanoate and Dexamethasone drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Will you have Dermatitis - Contact with Lidocaine? - 11 seconds ago
- Brisdelle and Hai Dai drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Will you have Taenia Solium with Ultravist 370? - 13 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Humira, Candex, Plaquenil - an hour ago
- A study for a 35 year old man who takes Xolair - an hour ago
- Prediction of Requip, Tramadol for a 56 year old man - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Plavix, Lipitor, Aspirin - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Plavix, Lipitor, Folate - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Plavix, Lipitor, Turmeric, Glucosamine, Folate - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 75 year old woman who takes Prolia, Exemestane - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Gabapentin - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Diclofenac Potassium - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old man who takes Aleve, Prozac - 5 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.