Glaucoma: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Glaucoma: increased fluid pressure in the eye with vision loss.
We study 55,654 people who have Glaucoma. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Glaucoma
- Medications that treat Glaucoma and their effectiveness
- 2,173 drugs that are associated with Glaucoma
- 1,519 conditions that are associated with Glaucoma
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Glaucoma:
- Glaucoma in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Glaucoma in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Glaucoma in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Glaucoma treatments and how effective are they?
Common drugs associated with Glaucoma:
All the drugs that are associated with Glaucoma:
- Glaucoma (2,173 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Glaucoma:
All the conditions that are associated with Glaucoma:
- Glaucoma (1,519 conditions)
Browse all Glaucoma symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Hu CY, Lee BJ, Cheng HF, Wang CY, "Acetazolamide-related life-threatening hypophosphatemia in a glaucoma patient", Journal of glaucoma, 2015 Apr .
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Albuterol and Cardiac Murmur - 5 seconds ago
- Omeprazole and Pancreatic Carcinoma - 7 seconds ago
- Vitamin C and Glutathione drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Clozapine and Canagliflozin drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Ibuprofen vs. Dayquil - 14 seconds ago
- Plantago Major and Breo Ellipta drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Thalomid and Hypochromasia - 24 seconds ago
- Avandia and Hepatic Necrosis - 24 seconds ago
- Prilosec and Fibrosis - 25 seconds ago
- Keytruda and Indigestion - 29 seconds ago