We study 38,380 reports of Glaucoma (increased fluid pressure in the eye with vision loss) now. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:
- Medications that treat Glaucoma and their effectiveness
- Drugs that could cause Glaucoma
- Conditions that could cause Glaucoma
- Common Glaucoma symptoms
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
Number of reports submitted per year:
Glaucoma treatments and how effective are they?
- Alphagan p
- Betoptic s
- Brimonidine tartrate
- Dorzolamide hydrochloride
- Dorzolamide hydrochloride; timolol maleate
- Pilocarpine hydrochloride
- Timolol maleate
- Travatan z
Drugs that could cause Glaucoma
Conditions that could cause Glaucoma
Most common Glaucoma symptoms
- Eye irritation - (2,088 reports)
- Drug ineffective - (1,998 reports)
- Intraocular pressure increased - (1,878 reports)
- Ocular hyperaemia - (1,592 reports)
- Eye pain - (1,400 reports)
- Vision blurred - (1,263 reports)
- Cataract - (1,152 reports)
- Dizziness - (1,105 reports)
- Dizziness aggravated - (1,105 reports)
- Headache - (1,011 reports)
Do you have Glaucoma?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Glaucoma
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Hu CY, Lee BJ, Cheng HF, Wang CY, "Acetazolamide-related life-threatening hypophosphatemia in a glaucoma patient", Journal of glaucoma, 2015 Apr .
All Glaucoma symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Polyneuropathy with Penicillin? - a second ago
- Will you have Lymphopenia with Sore Throat? - 3 seconds ago
- Lovastatin and Ocufen drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Mediastinoscopy Abnormal with Metformin? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Macule with Delzicol? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Bloating with Levothyroxine Sodium? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Electrocardiogram St Segment Elevation with Crestor? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Laboratory Test Abnormal with Quality Of Life Decreased? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Beta Haemolytic Streptococcal Infection with Actos? - 10 seconds ago
- Amidate and Darvi drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Diazepam, Vitamin D3, Fish Oil, Levothyroxine Thyroid, B Complex Vitamin, Milk Thistle, Magnesium, Apple Cider Vinegar, Fluoxetine Hydrochloride, Baclofen - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Spironolactone, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Estradiol, Vitamin D - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 85 year old woman who takes Coq-10, Probiotic, Micardis, Omega-3 Marine Triglycerides, Vitamin B1, Cinnamon, Amlodipine, L - Carnitine, Gabapentin - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 72 year old woman who takes Victoza, Omeprazole - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Lipitor, Glucophage Xr, Glucotrol Xl - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 85 year old woman who takes Amlodipine, Micardis Hct, Gabapentin - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Repatha - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Saxenda - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Loryna - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 55 year old man who takes Flexeril, Cannabis, Hydrocodone Bitartrate, Paxil, Wellbutrin, Gabapentin - 10 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.