Glaucoma: 38,380 reports
Glaucoma: Increased fluid pressure in the eye with vision loss
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Glaucoma treatments and how effective are they?
- Timolol maleate
- Travatan z
- Alphagan p
- Dorzolamide hydrochloride
- Brimonidine tartrate
- Dorzolamide hydrochloride; timolol maleate
- Pilocarpine hydrochloride
- Betoptic s
Drugs that could cause Glaucoma
Conditions that could cause Glaucoma
Most common Glaucoma symptoms
- Eye irritation - (2,020 reports)
- Drug ineffective - (1,954 reports)
- Intraocular pressure increased - (1,834 reports)
- Ocular hyperaemia - (1,552 reports)
- Eye pain - (1,358 reports)
- Vision blurred - (1,222 reports)
- Cataract - (1,127 reports)
- Dizziness - (1,068 reports)
- Dizziness aggravated - (1,068 reports)
- Headache - (977 reports)
All Glaucoma symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Hu CY, Lee BJ, Cheng HF, Wang CY, "Acetazolamide-related life-threatening hypophosphatemia in a glaucoma patient", Journal of glaucoma, 2015 Apr .
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Imbruvica and Zaltrap drug interaction - now
- Will you have Hiatal Hernia with Acetaminophen And Hydrocodone Bitartrate? - now
- Will you have Hernia - Hiatal with Acetaminophen And Hydrocodone Bitartrate? - a second ago
- Will you have Hiatus Hernia with Acetaminophen And Hydrocodone Bitartrate? - a second ago
- Will you have Celiac Disease - Sprue with Donepezil? - a second ago
- Will you have Occupational Problem Environmental with Xiidra? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Sprue with Donepezil? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Nontropical Sprue with Donepezil? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Gluten Intolerance with Donepezil? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Coeliac Disease with Donepezil? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 78 year old man who takes Carvedilol - 29 minutes ago
- A study for a 73 year old man who takes Xarelto, Brilinta - an hour ago
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Wellbutrin Xl, L - Citrulline, L - Arginine, Atenolol, Effexor Xr - an hour ago
- A study for a 72 year old woman who takes Heparin Sodium 25,000 Units In Sodium Chloride 0.45% In Plastic Container - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old woman who takes Perjeta - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Amlodipine, Centrum Silver - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Escitalopram, Celebrex, Mirtazapine - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Mirtazapine - 6 hours ago
- Prediction of Letrozole, Zanaflex, Lorazepam, Imitrex Statdose, Metoprolol Tartrate, Effexor Xr, Lisinopril for a 47 year old woman - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 53 year old woman who takes Tetracycline Hydrochloride, Eliquis - 7 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.