Haematology test abnormal: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
We study 415 people who have Haematology test abnormal. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Haematology test abnormal
- Medications that treat Haematology test abnormal and their effectiveness
- 337 drugs that are associated with Haematology test abnormal
- 232 conditions that are associated with Haematology test abnormal
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Haematology test abnormal:
- Haematology test abnormal in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Haematology test abnormal in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Haematology test abnormal in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Browse all Haematology test abnormal symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Nasal Congestion and drugs of ingredients of oxybutynin chloride - a second ago
- Lidocaine vs. Robaxin - 2 seconds ago
- Trelegy Ellipta and Mood Swings - 6 seconds ago
- Back Pain Aggravated and Cough - 18 seconds ago
- Primaquine and Gaviscon drug interaction - 33 seconds ago
- Jock Itch and drugs of ingredients of finasteride - 35 seconds ago
- Polyneuropathy and Dizziness - 36 seconds ago
- Lyrica and Blood Albumin Decreased - 38 seconds ago
- Prednisolone and Peripheral Ischaemia - 39 seconds ago
- Naproxen and Cefuroxime drug interaction - 41 seconds ago