Haemorrhagic stroke: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Haemorrhagic stroke: stroke caused by the rupture of a blood vessel in the brain.
We study 13,063 people who have Haemorrhagic stroke. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Medications that treat Haemorrhagic stroke and their effectiveness
- 1,415 drugs that are associated with Haemorrhagic stroke
- 770 conditions that are associated with Haemorrhagic stroke
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Common drugs associated with Haemorrhagic stroke:
- Xarelto: 2,432 reports
- Aspirin: 1,086 reports
- Pradaxa: 567 reports
- Heparin: 557 reports
- Coumadin: 499 reports
- Plavix: 491 reports
- Dimetapp: 413 reports
- Furosemide: 379 reports
- Acetylsalicylic acid: 377 reports
- Lisinopril: 356 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Haemorrhagic stroke:
- Haemorrhagic stroke (1,415 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Haemorrhagic stroke:
- Atrial fibrillation/flutter: 2,283 reports
- Stroke: 1,813 reports
- High blood pressure: 512 reports
- Deep venous thrombosis: 326 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Haemorrhagic stroke:
- Haemorrhagic stroke (770 conditions)
Browse all Haemorrhagic stroke symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Nitrofurantoin and Tetrabenazine drug interaction - a second ago
- Ambien and Brachial Plexopathy - 17 seconds ago
- Kayexalate and Imdur drug interaction - 25 seconds ago
- Glucophage and Muscle Rigidity - 41 seconds ago
- Diazepam and N-Acetylcysteine drug interaction - 47 seconds ago
- Gentamicin and Polymyalgia Rheumatica - a minute ago
- Creon and Sinemet drug interaction - a minute ago
- Oxybutynin and Potassium drug interaction - a minute ago
- Lisinopril and Phosphatidylserine drug interaction - a minute ago
- Nicotine and Dementia - 2 minutes ago