Hand tremor: 162 reports
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Hand tremor treatments and how effective are they?
Drugs that could cause Hand tremor
Conditions that could cause Hand tremor
All Hand tremor symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Hand tremor
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Recent general studies
- Wellbutrin and Pacific Valerian drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Xtandi and Vacha drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Hepatic Congestion with Gastroesophageal Cancer? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Body Height Decreased with Amerge? - 10 seconds ago
- Will you have Iatrogenic Infection with Topamax? - 10 seconds ago
- Will you have Bacteraemia with Simponi? - 11 seconds ago
- Will you have Skin Redness Or Inflammation with Dymista? - 11 seconds ago
- Will you have Skin Rash with Dymista? - 12 seconds ago
- Benicar and Biaxin drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Will you have Skin Lesion with Dymista? - 12 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Concerta - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Lipitor - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Spiriva Respimat, Prednisone - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Cymbalta, Lyrica - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 1 year old girl who takes Roxicodone - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Ambien, Tagamet - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Vitamin B6 - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Vyvanse, Naltrexone Hydrochloride, Trileptal, Rozerem, Kyleena, Latuda, Lamictal - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old man who takes Alfuzosin Hydrochloride - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Simvastatin, Carvedilol - 6 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.