Histiocytosis haematophagic: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
We study 5,426 people who have Histiocytosis haematophagic. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Medications that treat Histiocytosis haematophagic and their effectiveness
- 822 drugs that are associated with Histiocytosis haematophagic
- 585 conditions that are associated with Histiocytosis haematophagic
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Common drugs associated with Histiocytosis haematophagic:
- Methotrexate: 724 reports
- Prednisolone: 615 reports
- Cyclophosphamide: 465 reports
- Prednisone: 451 reports
- Fludara: 330 reports
- Etoposide: 302 reports
- Cyclosporine: 301 reports
- Tacrolimus: 230 reports
- Prograf: 200 reports
- Azathioprine: 184 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Histiocytosis haematophagic:
- Histiocytosis haematophagic (822 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Histiocytosis haematophagic:
- Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis: 289 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 286 reports
- Preventive health care: 174 reports
- High blood pressure: 136 reports
- Acute lymphocytic leukemia (all): 121 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Histiocytosis haematophagic:
- Histiocytosis haematophagic (585 conditions)
Browse all Histiocytosis haematophagic symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Digoxin and Premarin drug interaction - 15 seconds ago
- Marijuana and Dysuria Aggravated - 18 seconds ago
- Imitrex and Bystolic drug interaction - 38 seconds ago
- Dexamethasone Acetate and Omeprazole Magnesium drug interaction - 58 seconds ago
- Mirvaso and Glucosamine drug interaction - 58 seconds ago
- Flecainide Acetate and Muscle Aches - a minute ago
- Aliskiren Hemifumarate and Stress And Anxiety - a minute ago
- Omnaris and Flagyl drug interaction - a minute ago
- Abiraterone Acetate and Vomiting Aggravated - a minute ago
- Byetta and Benign Neoplasm Of Adrenal Gland - a minute ago