Hydrocele: 1,133 reports
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and find Care Guides.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Hydrocele
Conditions that could cause Hydrocele
Most common Hydrocele symptoms
- Pain - (2 reports)
- Agitation - (2 reports)
- Insomnia - (2 reports)
- Orchitis - (2 reports)
- Autoimmune disorder - (2 reports)
- Hyperhidrosis - (2 reports)
- Malaise - (1 reports)
All Hydrocele symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you have Hydrocele?
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Hydrocele (8 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- My name is sohail
- Hi, I have hydrocele for which I had two surgeries without success. Besides I have enlarged prostate treated with tamsolucin and other herbal medications to no avail. I am using ACV but not much result. I wish anyone can share their treatment with me.
- I took melatonin 7years ago and developed a hydrocele
- It has been close to three months since my hydrocele was removed and I still have a very large and hard bulge where it was. I thought after a month the swelling would go down. Is this normal? It almost feels like the testicle itself is enlarged. Before surgery the testicle was normal size.
- I just started two weeks ago on flowmax and started having pain and swollen testicle. Could this meds be causing this?
More posts for: Hydrocele
- Will you have Stomach Pain with Tri-Luma?
- Will you have Stomachache with Tri-Luma?
- Will you have Pain - Abdomen with Tri-Luma?
- Will you have Belly Ache with Tri-Luma?
- Will you have Abdominal Cramps with Tri-Luma?
- Will you have Abdominal Pain with Tri-Luma?
- Zohydro Er and B12 drug interaction
- Will you have Metastatic Cancer To The Lung with Phenazopyridine Hcl Tab?
- Will you have Cd4/Cd8 Ratio Decreased with Gilenya?
- Will you have Osteitis Deformans with Senile Osteoporosis?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.