Hydrocele: 1,046 reports
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Hydrocele
Conditions that could cause Hydrocele
Most common Hydrocele symptoms
- Pain - (2 reports)
- Agitation - (2 reports)
- Insomnia - (2 reports)
- Orchitis - (2 reports)
- Autoimmune disorder - (2 reports)
- Hyperhidrosis - (2 reports)
- Malaise - (1 reports)
All Hydrocele symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
Do you have Hydrocele?
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Hydrocele (8 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- My name is sohail
- Hi, I have hydrocele for which I had two surgeries without success. Besides I have enlarged prostate treated with tamsolucin and other herbal medications to no avail. I am using ACV but not much result. I wish anyone can share their treatment with me.
- I took melatonin 7years ago and developed a hydrocele
- It has been close to three months since my hydrocele was removed and I still have a very large and hard bulge where it was. I thought after a month the swelling would go down. Is this normal? It almost feels like the testicle itself is enlarged. Before surgery the testicle was normal size.
- I just started two weeks ago on flowmax and started having pain and swollen testicle. Could this meds be causing this?
More posts for: Hydrocele
- Will you have Headaches with Paxil?
- Will you have Allodynia with Infectious Mononucleosis?
- Actemra and Morphine drug interaction
- Will you have Urinary Retention with Trihexyphenidyl Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Bacteraemia with Vpriv?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Paxil and have Headaches?
- Support group for people who have Infectious Mononucleosis and Allodynia?
- Support group for people who take Actemra and Morphine
- Support group for people who take Trihexyphenidyl Hydrochloride and have Urinary Retention?
- Support group for people who take Vpriv and have Bacteraemia?
- I take Benadryl throughout the day in usual doses of 75 mg to manage migraines that I started...
- Hi! I’m Barb....I only took 1 dose of mirtazapine but have felt more depressed very fearful and...
- I had sudden hearing loss this past May 2018. I went to the hospital for steroid treatments that...
- I have a donor kidney and take Mycophenolate, will smoking marijuana once in awhile make the meds...
- My name is Tochi. I started taking folic acid 400mg and evening primrose oil 100g daily since...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.