Hyperkalaemia: 48,551 reports
Hyperkalemia (Hyperkalaemia): Damage to or disease of the kidney
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
Number of reports submitted per year:
Hyperkalaemia treatments and how effective are they?
Drugs that could cause Hyperkalaemia
Conditions that could cause Hyperkalaemia
Most common Hyperkalaemia symptoms
- Constipation - (831 reports)
- Diarrhea - (448 reports)
- Hyperkalemia - (354 reports)
- Nausea - (256 reports)
- Nausea and vomiting - (182 reports)
- Weakness - (176 reports)
- Death - (162 reports)
- Flatulence - (145 reports)
- Abdominal discomfort - (138 reports)
- Malaise - (126 reports)
All Hyperkalaemia symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
- Will you have Nose - Congested with Bumex?
- Will you have Tiredness with Jardiance?
- Will you have Nasal Decongestion Therapy with Bumex?
- Will you have Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness with Jardiance?
- Will you have Congested Nose with Bumex?
- Will you have Exhaustion with Jardiance?
- Will you have Stuffy Nose with Bumex?
- Will you have Lethargy with Jardiance?
- Will you have Stress And Anxiety with Climara Pro?
- Will you have Tension with Climara Pro?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.