Hyperkalaemia: 40,554 reports
Hyperkalemia (Hyperkalaemia): Damage to or disease of the kidney
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our independent and original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Hyperkalaemia treatments and how effective are they?
Drugs that could cause Hyperkalaemia
Conditions that could cause Hyperkalaemia
Most common Hyperkalaemia symptoms
- Constipation - (831 reports)
- Diarrhea - (448 reports)
- Hyperkalemia - (354 reports)
- Nausea - (256 reports)
- Nausea and vomiting - (182 reports)
- Death - (162 reports)
- Flatulence - (145 reports)
- Abdominal discomfort - (138 reports)
- Malaise - (126 reports)
- Weakness - (99 reports)
All Hyperkalaemia symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you have Hyperkalaemia?
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Hyperkalaemia (144 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- I am a 54 year old and have had high potassium at my last two annual check ups. I love bananas but thought maybe I should have one every 4 months and stopped eating them as I didn't know what could cause the problem. This year (exam a few weeks ago) I thought of what changes I have made the last...
- I am most likely being diagnosed with Sjogren's syndrome. I have all the symptoms, including the hyperkalemia and have just completed another battery of tests today. I just found this group and would appreciate any information anyone would like to share as I am totally oblivious to this new...
- I’ve had diarrhea for 2 months caused by c-diff. I’ve been drinking a lot of electrolytes and taking probiotics. My potassium levels are ver high. I know the electrolytes have caused this but not sure about the probiotics Any answers???
- 70-year-old female just diagnosed with hyperkalemia.
- just found I have hi potassium just learning to eat differently. Im very anti medication so I am on a low dose of atorvastrovan.
More posts for: Hyperkalaemia
- Will you have Headache - Tension with Ambien?
- Will you have Irregular Heartbeat with Cipro?
- Will you have Fever with Arcalyst?
- Will you have Gout with Nexium?
- Will you have Coughing with Synthroid?
- Will you have Hyperglycemia with Amiodarone Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Stomachache with Amlodipine?
- Will you have Heart Attack with Catapres?
- Will you have Haematocrit Decreased with Nasalcrom?
- Will you have Swelling with Clexane?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.