Hypokalemia: 41,422 reports
Hypokalemia: Low potassium
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Hypokalemia treatments and how effective are they?
- Potassium chloride
- Klor-con m20
- Potassium chloride 20meq in dextrose 5% and sodium chloride 0.45% in plastic container
- Potassium chloride 10meq in dextrose 5% and sodium chloride 0.45% in plastic container
- Klor-con m10
- Potassium gluconate
- Potassium chloride 40meq in dextrose 5% and sodium chloride 0.45% in plastic container
- Micro-k 10
Drugs that could cause Hypokalemia
Conditions that could cause Hypokalemia
Most common Hypokalemia symptoms
- Pneumonia - (311 reports)
- Diarrhea - (303 reports)
- Thrombocytopenia - (253 reports)
- Nausea - (245 reports)
- Fever - (244 reports)
- Anaemia - (227 reports)
- Febrile neutropenia - (218 reports)
- Nausea and vomiting - (196 reports)
- Breathing difficulty - (193 reports)
- Agranulocytosis - (170 reports)
All Hypokalemia symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Izgi C, Erdem G, Mansuroglu D, Kurtoglu N, Kara M, Gunesdogdu F, "Severe hypokalemia probably associated with sertraline use", Annals of Pharmacotherapy, 2014 Jan .
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Temazepam and Lactobacillus Acidophilus drug interaction - now
- Will you have Hepatic Haemorrhage with Levothyroxine Sodium? - a second ago
- Amlodipine Besylate and Tamiflu drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Tinea Barbae with Prednisone? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Pseudofolliculitis Barbae with Prednisone? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Plavix, Suboxone, Crestor, Magnesium Glycinate, Valium, Aspirin - 11 minutes ago
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Plavix, Crestor, Valium, Aspirin - 23 minutes ago
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Reglan, Unisom, Phenergan, Lexapro, Protonix - 25 minutes ago
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Enbrel - 35 minutes ago
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Plavix, Crestor, Gabapentin, Suboxone, Aspirin - 39 minutes ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.