Iatrogenic infection: 63 reports
Iatrogenic infection: Complication as a result of treatment
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Iatrogenic infection
Conditions that could cause Iatrogenic infection
Most common Iatrogenic infection symptoms
All Iatrogenic infection symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Will you have Abdominal Distension with Promethazine With Codeine? - now
- Will you have Oral Cancer with Timoptic? - now
- Will you have Squamous Cell Cancer - Mouth with Timoptic? - now
- Will you have Mouth Cancer with Timoptic? - now
- Will you have Head And Neck Cancer with Timoptic? - now
- Will you have Cancer - Mouth with Timoptic? - now
- Will you have Blood Potassium Decreased with Xolair? - 2 seconds ago
- Vigamox and Nitrofurantoin drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Ferrlecit and Aspirin drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Buprenorphine Hydrochloride and Furosemide drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Lisinopril - 11 minutes ago
- A study for a 58 year old man who takes Losartan, Paxil, Amlodipine - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Oseltamivir Phosphate - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Sertraline - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Citalopram Hydrobromide, Vitamin D - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 78 year old man who takes Carvedilol - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 73 year old man who takes Xarelto, Brilinta - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Wellbutrin Xl, L - Citrulline, L - Arginine, Atenolol, Effexor Xr - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 72 year old woman who takes Heparin Sodium 25,000 Units In Sodium Chloride 0.45% In Plastic Container - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old woman who takes Perjeta - 10 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.