Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis: chronic lung disease.
We study 68,085 people who have Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
- Medications that treat Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis and their effectiveness
- 2,462 drugs that are associated with Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
- 2,146 conditions that are associated with Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis:
- Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis treatments and how effective are they?
Common drugs associated with Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis:
- Methotrexate: 3,515 reports
- Prednisone: 2,846 reports
- Enbrel: 2,030 reports
- Humira: 1,994 reports
- Ofev: 1,513 reports
- Remicade: 1,267 reports
- Actemra: 1,143 reports
- Leflunomide: 1,137 reports
- Aspirin: 1,108 reports
- Xeljanz: 1,091 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis:
- Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (2,462 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 4,403 reports
- Atrial fibrillation/flutter: 1,072 reports
- High blood pressure: 931 reports
- Osteoporosis: 667 reports
- Primary pulmonary hypertension: 649 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis:
- Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (2,146 conditions)
Browse all Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Decadron and Lactose Intolerance - 3 seconds ago
- Welchol and Adenocarcinoma Pancreas - 4 seconds ago
- Lanirapid and Sensation Of Heaviness - 4 seconds ago
- Daypro and Extrasystoles - 12 seconds ago
- Demerol and Drug Detoxification - 14 seconds ago
- Darzalex and Performance Status Decreased - 14 seconds ago
- Decadron and Hypertensive Heart Disease - 15 seconds ago
- Daypro and Endometriosis - 17 seconds ago
- Decadron and Lower Gastrointestinal Haemorrhage - 17 seconds ago
- Synagis and Meningitis Viral - 20 seconds ago