Idiopathic retroperitoneal fibrosis: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Idiopathic retroperitoneal fibrosis: a rare disorder that occurs when extra fibrous tissue forms in the area behind the stomach and intestines.
We study 948 people who have Idiopathic retroperitoneal fibrosis. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Idiopathic retroperitoneal fibrosis
- Medications that treat Idiopathic retroperitoneal fibrosis and their effectiveness
- 509 drugs that are associated with Idiopathic retroperitoneal fibrosis
- 367 conditions that are associated with Idiopathic retroperitoneal fibrosis
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Idiopathic retroperitoneal fibrosis:
- Idiopathic retroperitoneal fibrosis in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Idiopathic retroperitoneal fibrosis in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Idiopathic retroperitoneal fibrosis in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Browse all Idiopathic retroperitoneal fibrosis symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Detrol and Zanaflex drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Wellbutrin and Promiscuity - 27 seconds ago
- Prednisone and Upper-Airway Cough Syndrome - 30 seconds ago
- Otezla and Adrenal Neoplasm - 47 seconds ago
- Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3 and Head Injury - 47 seconds ago
- High Blood Pressure and Generalized Anxiety Disorder - 52 seconds ago
- Methotrexate and Juvenile Arthritis - 54 seconds ago
- Peridex and Pupillary Reflex Impaired - a minute ago
- Cassia Senna and Anaphylaxis - a minute ago
- Flagyl and Thalomid drug interaction - a minute ago