Idiosyncratic drug reaction: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Idiosyncratic drug reaction: unusual effect of the medication.
We study 953 people who have Idiosyncratic drug reaction. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Idiosyncratic drug reaction
- Medications that treat Idiosyncratic drug reaction and their effectiveness
- 678 drugs that are associated with Idiosyncratic drug reaction
- 473 conditions that are associated with Idiosyncratic drug reaction
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Idiosyncratic drug reaction:
- Idiosyncratic drug reaction in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Idiosyncratic drug reaction in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Idiosyncratic drug reaction in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Browse all Idiosyncratic drug reaction symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Heart Rate Increased in Montelukast Sodium, how severe and when it was recovered? - now
- Trimethoprim and Rash Macular - 3 seconds ago
- Cider Vinegar and Lyrica drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Plaquenil and Osteopenia - 8 seconds ago
- Green Coffee Bean vs. Green Tea - 19 seconds ago
- Entyvio and Toothaches - 20 seconds ago
- Prevalite and Xifaxan drug interaction - 24 seconds ago
- Humalog and Type 1 Diabetes - 27 seconds ago
- Modafinil and Lump In The Abdomen - 57 seconds ago
- Adverse Event and drugs of ingredients of risperidone - a minute ago