Impotence: 56,443 reports
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and find Care Guides.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Impotence treatments and how effective are they?
- Sildenafil citrate
- L - arginine
- L-arginine hcl
- Vardenafil hydrochloride
- Horny goat weed
- Testosterone cypionate
- Wellbutrin xl
Drugs that could cause Impotence
Conditions that could cause Impotence
Most common Impotence symptoms
- Drug ineffective - (8,516 reports)
- Erection problems - (2,565 reports)
- Headache - (2,097 reports)
- High blood pressure - (1,401 reports)
- High blood cholesterol - (1,018 reports)
- Weakness - (998 reports)
- Skin blushing/flushing - (972 reports)
- Vision blurred - (877 reports)
- Dizziness - (811 reports)
- Erection increased - (794 reports)
All Impotence symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you have Impotence?
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Impotence (724 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- Is there any substitute to spirolactone?. ED is very embarrassing and my wife is getting frustrated with it.
- I am a male aged 84 and have been on furosemide 40mg for several months and have been put on an increased dose to 80mg daily. I would like to drop this medication for a short time and see if an improvement results.
- Does anyone take black ginger with viagra? If so what side effects if any?
- I took Xarelto for 4 months. 3 weeks into it I had serious erectile/sexual dysfunction. I discontinued it on March 2017. Have not recovered since. I never had any such issue in my life. You can read here more details here: thrombosis.gr/xarelto-and-erectile-dysfunction/
- I took Xarelto for 4 months. 3 weeks into it I had serious erectile/sexual dysfunction. I discontinued it on March 2017. Have not recovered since. I never had any such issue in my life. You can read here more details here: https://thrombosis.gr/xarelto-and-erectile-dysfunction/
More posts for: Impotence
- Will you have Cluster Headaches with Pregabalin?
- Will you have Cluster Headaches with Lofepramine?
- What to expect when you take Mestinon and Devils Claw
- Will you have Cluster Headaches with Felodipine?
- Will you have Cluster Headaches with Salbutamol?
- Will you have Vision Blurred with Imodium?
- Will you have Cluster Headaches with Progesterone?
- Will you have Cluster Headaches with Levothroid?
- Will you have Cluster Headaches with Isoniazid?
- Will you have Reversible Airways Obstruction with Lisinopril?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.