Impotence: 56,444 reports
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Impotence treatments and how effective are they?
- Sildenafil citrate
- L - arginine
- L-arginine hcl
- Vardenafil hydrochloride
- Horny goat weed
- Testosterone cypionate
- Wellbutrin xl
Drugs that could cause Impotence
Conditions that could cause Impotence
Most common Impotence symptoms
- Drug ineffective - (9,306 reports)
- Erection problems - (2,565 reports)
- Headache - (2,097 reports)
- High blood pressure - (1,454 reports)
- Weakness - (1,040 reports)
- High blood cholesterol - (1,018 reports)
- Skin blushing/flushing - (1,013 reports)
- Erection increased - (929 reports)
- Vision blurred - (907 reports)
- Dizziness - (862 reports)
All Impotence symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Will you have Uterine Haemorrhage with Amrix? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Eye Injury with Prolia? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Diverticulum Gastric with Saphris? - 3 seconds ago
- Candesartan Cilexetil and Bisoprodol Fumarate drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Weight Increased with Ritalin? - 10 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Drug comparison of Modafinil, Trintellix for a 30 year old man - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 27 year old man who takes Gabapentin - 3 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Keppra, Gabapentin for a 90 year old woman - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 49 year old man who takes Zocor, Hydrochlorothiazide, Lisinopril - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Humira - 5 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.