Impotence: 52,244 reports
Number of reports submitted per year:
Impotence treatments and how effective are they?
- Sildenafil citrate
- L - arginine
- L-arginine hcl
- Vardenafil hydrochloride
- Horny goat weed
- Testosterone cypionate
- Wellbutrin xl
Drugs that could cause Impotence
Conditions that could cause Impotence
Most common Impotence symptoms
- Drug ineffective - (8,516 reports)
- Erection problems - (2,565 reports)
- Headache - (1,993 reports)
- High blood pressure - (1,401 reports)
- High blood cholesterol - (1,010 reports)
- Weakness - (998 reports)
- Skin blushing/flushing - (972 reports)
- Vision blurred - (877 reports)
- Dizziness - (811 reports)
- Erection increased - (794 reports)
All Impotence symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you have Impotence? Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Analysis tools (to study 615 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Impotence (709 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- Well, it all started as nothing more than me trying to increase my already huge erections. The porn stopped working, so I asked my doctor to help. Since my doctor was grotesquely ugly, and unattractive it prescribed me these medications. First I got aids, then the rectal bleeding and swollen...
- Hello you can call me Steve, I'm new in the group, I recently started using Generic Valtrex and now I've been having ED ever since, I stopped using it for 3 weeks, I'm pretty lost and don't know what to do, can anyone help?
- I am 61 years old and have been taking diabetic drugs since 2001. The drugs that I am still taking: Amlodipine Besylate Tablets 10mg (1 per day), Januvia 100mg (1 per day). My latest Hba1C was 4.9 (1/6/2018), The doctor said that the result was great and all the metformin tablets were cut on...
- Hello my name is Jeff 3 years ago I took Fanapt for 3 months and after the 3rd moth I lost my libido, are there other people with the same experience?
- My name is Greg, and have a hard time sleeping. I have been taking melatonin 3mg for a couple months and now seem to be suffering from more intense ED. I've battled with ED for years now but this seems to have completely desensitized me. I can not finish. I take some other supplements, but...
More posts for: Impotence
- Will you have Bilirubinuria with Glucophage?
- Will you have Blood Cortisol Increased with Amoxicillin?
- Will you have Lack Of Strength with Pharmaton?
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride and Ibuprofen drug interaction
- Will you have Fatigue - Chronic with Flonase?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Glucophage and have Bilirubinuria?
- Support group for people who take Amoxicillin and have Blood Cortisol Increased?
- Support group for people who take Pharmaton and have Lack Of Strength?
- Support group for people who take Venlafaxine Hydrochloride and Ibuprofen
- Support group for people who take Flonase and have Fatigue - Chronic?
- What to expect when you take Glucophage and have Bilirubinuria?
- What to expect when you take Amoxicillin and have Blood Cortisol Increased?
- What to expect when you take Pharmaton and have Lack Of Strength?
- What to expect when you take Venlafaxine Hydrochloride and Ibuprofen
- What to expect when you take Flonase and have Fatigue - Chronic?
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Mircette, Suboxone, Remeron, Aspirin
- A study for a 38 year old man who takes Norco
- A study for a 15 year old girl who takes Remicade
- A study for a 39 year old woman who takes Lexapro
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Cobalamin, Humira, Adderall 30, Celexa, Plaquenil, Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3, Folic Acid, Otrexup
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.