Infection - breast tissue: 2,229 reports
Number of reports submitted per year:
Infection - breast tissue treatments and how effective are they?
Drugs that could cause Infection - breast tissue
Conditions that could cause Infection - breast tissue
Most common Infection - breast tissue symptoms
- Nausea - (26 reports)
- Rashes - (23 reports)
- Breast infection - (22 reports)
- Breathing difficulty - (18 reports)
- Fever - (18 reports)
- Fatigue - (17 reports)
- Diarrhea - (15 reports)
- Nausea and vomiting - (14 reports)
- Dizziness - (13 reports)
- Anaphylaxis - (12 reports)
All Infection - breast tissue symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you have Infection - breast tissue?
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
You may be interested in these posts
- I have had 3 bouts of mastitis and currently on Enbrel & Prednisone for my RA. I emailed my Rheumatologist but won’t hear back until Monday. Should I discontinue the Enbrel until the mastitis is gone for a while. I am going to lose my mind if it comes back a 4th time. It’s worse than the joint pain.
- Hi all! I wonder if this could be something else.
- I just delivered my baby 3 weeks ago . Then I had a mastitis once day , I got fever at the same day I found something weired happend on my face. The next day fever is gone , the mastitis seems to be healed ,but I have Perioral Dermatitis instead.
- I'm wondering about the connection between Prozac and granular mastitis. There isn't much information about this any where and doctors don't seem to be aware either. With the little I have seen about breast lesions and Prozac, I'm hoping to find others who have had similar symptoms.
- I haber mastitis and Taie clonazepam 0,5mg-1mgr/day
More posts for: Infection - breast tissue
- What to expect when you take Zofran and have Kidney Stones?
- Will you have Nightmare with Oxazepam?
- Will you have Back Pain Aggravated with Ropinirole Hydrochloride?
- What to expect when you take Crestor and have Macrodactyly?
- Will you have Menstruation Delayed with Nordette-21?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Oxazepam and have Nightmare?
- Support group for people who take Ropinirole Hydrochloride and have Back Pain Aggravated?
- Support group for people who take Nordette-21 and have Menstruation Delayed?
- Support group for people who take Mercaptopurine and have Dry Mouth?
- Support group for people who take Pexeva and have Fever?
- Sounds like what happened to me. Don’t know what it is but I suggest you have your B12 levels...
- I have ZZ genes also. I was dx in 2010. I haven't lost any more lung function since being dx. I am...
- Hi. I am a kidney doc with patients who sound like you. I have had some success in getting one...
- Hi, I’m newly diagnosed as well. I ended up getting pericarditis and have been talking mitigate and...
- Hello is there anyone out there that take these two medications?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.