Infection - breast tissue: 2,520 reports
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and find Care Guides.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Infection - breast tissue treatments and how effective are they?
Drugs that could cause Infection - breast tissue
Conditions that could cause Infection - breast tissue
Most common Infection - breast tissue symptoms
- Nausea - (26 reports)
- Rashes - (23 reports)
- Breast infection - (22 reports)
- Breathing difficulty - (18 reports)
- Fever - (18 reports)
- Fatigue - (17 reports)
- Diarrhea - (15 reports)
- Nausea and vomiting - (14 reports)
- Dizziness - (13 reports)
- Anaphylaxis - (12 reports)
All Infection - breast tissue symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you have Infection - breast tissue?
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
You may be interested in these posts
- I have had 3 bouts of mastitis and currently on Enbrel & Prednisone for my RA. I emailed my Rheumatologist but won’t hear back until Monday. Should I discontinue the Enbrel until the mastitis is gone for a while. I am going to lose my mind if it comes back a 4th time. It’s worse than the joint pain.
- Hi all! I wonder if this could be something else.
- I just delivered my baby 3 weeks ago . Then I had a mastitis once day , I got fever at the same day I found something weired happend on my face. The next day fever is gone , the mastitis seems to be healed ,but I have Perioral Dermatitis instead.
- I'm wondering about the connection between Prozac and granular mastitis. There isn't much information about this any where and doctors don't seem to be aware either. With the little I have seen about breast lesions and Prozac, I'm hoping to find others who have had similar symptoms.
- I haber mastitis and Taie clonazepam 0,5mg-1mgr/day
More posts for: Infection - breast tissue
- Will you have Stones - Kidney with Krystexxa?
- Will you have Renal Calculi with Krystexxa?
- Will you have Gingival Bleeding with Androgel?
- Will you have Nephrolithiasis with Krystexxa?
- Will you have Kidney Stones with Krystexxa?
- Will you have Waist Circumference Increased with Warm Shock?
- Zyrtec and Tea Extract drug interaction
- Will you have Chronic Pain with Imitrex?
- Tylenol and Pacific Kelp drug interaction
- Tecfidera and Wallflower drug interaction
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.