Infusion site discoloration: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
We study 633 people who have Infusion site discoloration. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Infusion site discoloration
- Medications that treat Infusion site discoloration and their effectiveness
- 318 drugs that are associated with Infusion site discoloration
- 85 conditions that are associated with Infusion site discoloration
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Infusion site discoloration:
- Infusion site discoloration in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Infusion site discoloration in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Infusion site discoloration in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Infusion site discoloration:
- Remodulin: 217 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Infusion site discoloration:
- Infusion site discoloration (318 drugs)
Browse all Infusion site discoloration symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Burkitt Lymphoma and Central Nervous System Lymphoma - 5 seconds ago
- Bulimia and Eye Movements - Uncontrollable - 7 seconds ago
- Eprex and Blood Creatine Increased - 8 seconds ago
- Supplementation Therapy and Hepatic Infection - 9 seconds ago
- Loraz and Campath drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Tretinoin and Hepatomegaly - 21 seconds ago
- Dilaudid and Skin Induration - 24 seconds ago
- Plaquenil and Conjunctivitis Bacterial - 25 seconds ago
- Arthropathy and Dermatitis Infected - 29 seconds ago
- Birth Control and Sepsis - 38 seconds ago