Jaundice: 21,959 reports
Jaundice - yellow skin (Jaundice): A yellowish pigmentation of the skin
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our independent and original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Jaundice
Conditions that could cause Jaundice
Most common Jaundice symptoms
- Jaundice - yellow skin - (19 reports)
- Appetite - decreased - (13 reports)
- Diarrhea - (10 reports)
- Fever - (8 reports)
- Hyperthyroidism - (8 reports)
- Hair loss - (8 reports)
- Hepatic failure - (8 reports)
- Pruritus generalised - (8 reports)
- Thrombocytopenia - (8 reports)
- Headache - (8 reports)
All Jaundice symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you have Jaundice?
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Jaundice (48 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- Its been 6 years i have yellow skin and skin atrophy and peeling of skin.
- I have been taking folic acid for about 6 months now and about a month ago I noticed the sclera (white) of my eyes has a yellow tinge. I know I do not have hepatitis as I was tested before I had surgery. I am going to stop taking the folic acid and am wondering if anyone else has experienced this?
- Haven't been diagnosed by my dr yet. But have been taking phyllocontin for over 1 month and my face has just recently (about a week) come up in patches of slightly darker skin above my eyebrows, on my nose and cheeks. Was wondering if this is due to phyllocontin.
- I am suffering from recurrent UTI since four month. I was taking antibiotics as per doctor. Forty five days back I could come to know that my bilirubin level has risen. So I stopped taking antibiotics and went for homeopathic. But now neither bilirubin is going down nor UTI is cured. One of my...
- My son-in-law was diagnosed with bells Palsy two months ago and he has the yellow skin on his face what is going on
More posts for: Jaundice
- Will you have Infertility with Lyrica?
- Will you have Vertigo with Unipolar Depression?
- Will you have Loss Of Balance with Unipolar Depression?
- Will you have Acid Reflux with Promethazine Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Light-Headedness When Standing Up with Unipolar Depression?
- Will you have Lightheadedness - Dizzy with Unipolar Depression?
- Will you have Lightheadedness with Unipolar Depression?
- Will you have Dizziness with Unipolar Depression?
- What to expect when you take Risperidone and have Labile Blood Pressure?
- Will you have Drowsiness with Voltaren?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.