Jaw pain and heart attacks: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
We study 42 people who have Jaw pain and heart attacks. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Jaw pain and heart attacks
- Medications that treat Jaw pain and heart attacks and their effectiveness
- Drugs that are associated with Jaw pain and heart attacks
- Conditions that are associated with Jaw pain and heart attacks
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Jaw pain and heart attacks:
- Jaw pain and heart attacks in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Jaw pain and heart attacks in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Jaw pain and heart attacks in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Browse all Jaw pain and heart attacks symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Magnesium Glycinate and Plavix drug interaction - a second ago
- Clonazepam and Fluticasone Propionate drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Cranberry and Vaginal Bleeding - 3 seconds ago
- Suboxone and Melatonin drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Bone Pain and Blood Electrolytes Abnormal - 6 seconds ago
- Tacrolimus and Fifth Disease - 10 seconds ago
- Zyprexa and Latuda drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Lyrica and Respiratory Depression - 17 seconds ago
- Vagifem and Tinnitus - 19 seconds ago
- Levaquin and Cough - 20 seconds ago