Jejunal stenosis: 78 reports
Jejunal stenosis: Localized narrowing of the jejunum without a disruption of continuity or defect in the mesentery
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Jejunal stenosis
Conditions that could cause Jejunal stenosis
All Jejunal stenosis symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Jejunal stenosis
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Recent general studies
- Will you have Electrocardiogram Qt Prolonged with Accupril? - now
- Will you have Inflammation with Jakafi? - now
- Will you have Urinary Tract Infection - Complicated with Maxzide? - a second ago
- Will you have Pyelonephritis with Maxzide? - a second ago
- Will you have Infection - Kidney with Maxzide? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Complicated Urinary Tract Infection with Maxzide? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Kidney Infection (Pyelonephritis) with Maxzide? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Hepatocellular Damage with Indocin? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Renal Failure Acute with Stavudine? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Winter Itch with Drospirenone; Ethinyl Estradiol? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 64 year old woman who takes Lisinopril - 3 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Meloxicam, Methotrexate, Sulfasalazine, Rifinah, B6 for a 42 year old woman - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 44 year old woman who takes Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Xarelto, Butorphanol Tartrate Preservative Free, Guanfacine Hydrochloride, Metoprolol Tartrate, Wellbutrin Sr, Lisinopril - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Janumet, Fenofibrate - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 51 year old man who takes Metoprolol Succinate - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Lomotil, Lexapro - 8 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Atenolol, Toprol-xl for a 70 year old woman - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Pineal Hormone - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 2 year old boy who takes Cetirizine Hydrochloride - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 53 year old woman who takes Methotrexate, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Folic Acid - 15 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.